Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-08-03 19:31:44

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

First Real Steth Experience

So before my boyfriend and I became official- back when we were simply dating- I told him about this kink. He wasn't put off. He just had never considered such a thing. There's been plenty of times when I've earstethed him (when cuddling mostly. He has tachycardia so I like to check on him) And he knows exactly what I'm doing. Even if nothing gets said.

Last night he came over to spend the night and we started being intimate. Halfway through, he had his head nestled between my breasts so I pulled his head to my chest. I felt his demeanor change and I heard his breath hitch. I asked if he could hear my heart and he said yes. I asked what it sounded like and he said "like it's going to beat out of your chest." Really led to the best orgasm I've had in a long time.

Following round two, as we were recovering, he said "It feels like my heart's gonna come out of my chest". So I got brave and got my stethoscope out of my night stand and used it on him. I assured him that he was going to be just fine. I asked if he wanted to try it and he did. He didn't know where to put the diaphragm so I held it right where I know my heart sounds best. He gasped. "I like that," he said. I pulled him in for a kiss so he could hear how my heartbeat changes. He said "I can really get into that". And then I told him a bit why the kink is so appealing and we kissed and cuddled up and fell asleep.

He's a keeper for sure.

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

Board footer