Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-11-05 19:52:14

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

He listened for hours

I shared screenshots before about how the guy I'm seeing reacted to me being a cardiophile. Some of you were happy for me. Some of you were rude because you deemed it boring. Why? Because it was sweet and romantic instead of sexual?

Anyway... because I feel so comfortable with him- more than I've ever felt with anyone before- I talk about heart stuff a lot. He's slowly converting to one of us. Yesterday, I decided that I wanted him to hear my heartbeat as it reacts while we talk. I told him I had a surprise for him if he'd get his headphones ready. When I got home from work, I video called him. I had my headphones rigged up and ready with a glass over the microphone on my heart. He said it was surprisingly loud and clear as if he was lying in my chest. He told me he really really liked it.

We chatted that way for hours. Typing back and forth instead of talk to avoid ruining the sound. I offered a few times to stop and he said no. He could hear my heart flutter or skip when he smiled or called me beautiful or talked about kissing me. I tried a little experiment of my own. I laid back and imagined kissing him. I felt my heart beat faster. It slowed a little when I got distracted. But then I started thinking about giving him deeper, more heated kisses and my heart sped up even more, beating faster than it had all night. He heard it all and was amazed. I told him I liked this because he could hear that my feelings are true. He told me time and again how much he was enjoying listening to my heartbeat.

**NSFW: Shortly after my little experiment, I became aroused. Hard not to do so when you can feel your heart beating like thunder and you know someone is listening. I mentioned such. He admitted that he was aroused too. I decided that I would remain on audio and camera, but I asked if he wanted to listen to me get myself off with or without my heartbeat accompanying it. He chose with. I got myself off. He got himself off. I reached my orgasm just moments before he did. As I was coming down from my orgasmic high, I heard his heartbeat suddenly. Extremely clearly.  When I mentioned this after, he had had no idea. He hadn't done it on purpose. Apparently his headphone mic is extremely sensitive and had fallen onto his chest. It was incredible.

I decided then to give my chest a break. It had several rings marked into the skin. We talked for a while longer.

Altogether I'd say he listened to my heart for at least two and a half hours. And absolutely loved it.

I can't wait til out first official date in Friday. He's spending the night too

Last edited by bakerstbabe221 (2017-11-05 23:29:34)

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#2 2017-11-05 23:21:38

Deleted user #402

Re: He listened for hours

absolutely amazing such a wonderful connection the both of you have wish you both the best

#3 2017-11-06 09:06:42

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

Re: He listened for hours

He actually asked to listen again tonight. :)
I may have a keeper on my hands here

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

Board footer