Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#61 2017-03-10 15:09:56

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Re: I don't think Mat's very happy with us

I don't want to go down that road of banning people on the site for off-site things unless they're obviously related, for example grabbing someone's email from H2H then using it to harass someone. HBP is completely separate from us and as long as he follows our rules he's as welcome as anyone else. IMO it'd be like banning someone from snapchat because they called someone a mean name on instagram. Not a perfect comparison but oh well.

I'm not going to try to do the law's job by carrying out some particularly petty justice on one tiny corner of the internet that he doesn't even care about, so if you feel like what he's doing is illegal then I absolutely encourage you to report it to someone who can actually do something about it.

For informational purposes his site is hosted in the United States by GoDaddy and is subject to their laws and terms of service even though Mat himself probably isn't american.

#62 2017-03-10 17:53:20

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

ChiraBeats wrote:

I don't want to go down that road of banning people on the site for off-site things unless they're obviously related, for example grabbing someone's email from H2H then using it to harass someone. HBP is completely separate from us and as long as he follows our rules he's as welcome as anyone else. IMO it'd be like banning someone from snapchat because they called someone a mean name on instagram. Not a perfect comparison but oh well.

I'm not going to try to do the law's job by carrying out some particularly petty justice on one tiny corner of the internet that he doesn't even care about, so if you feel like what he's doing is illegal then I absolutely encourage you to report it to someone who can actually do something about it.

For informational purposes his site is hosted in the United States by GoDaddy and is subject to their laws and terms of service even though Mat himself probably isn't american.

Well, i've thought a few times of reporting the site to the FBI... but at the same time it's a long process and eventually it could reach me, not about a felony but because i'd have to testify or something like that. I'm not in the mood for that, besides I don't live in the USA so it would be bothersome.
He's italian...
And no, I don't think he wouldn't post out of fear... he wouldn't cause of his pride.

#63 2017-03-10 18:18:02

Diff
Files: 139
PM

RodrigoMDZ wrote:
ChiraBeats wrote:

Well, i've thought a few times of reporting the site to the FBI... but at the same time it's a long process and eventually it could reach me, not about a felony but because i'd have to testify or something like that. I'm not in the mood for that, besides I don't live in the USA so it would be bothersome.
He's italian...
And no, I don't think he wouldn't post out of fear... he wouldn't cause of his pride.

If you're not in the USA I'd doubt you'd have to do anything like that.

I was in a situation once where I tipped off foreign authorities about a crime from here in the USA and ended up getting dragged out of school so I could talk to them on the phone and give more info. That's the absolute worst that could happen I think.

Last edited by Diff (2017-03-10 18:18:39)

#64 2017-03-10 20:42:17

HeartLover1990
Banned
No avatar found
PM

I don't care if I get banned from HBP, I don't give a crap.

#65 2017-03-10 21:27:30

Diff
PM

He closed the topic. Of course only after he got the last word in.

He needs a PR person because it is definitely not him.

Last edited by Diff (2017-03-10 21:27:50)

#66 2017-03-10 22:17:02

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

Diff wrote:

He closed the topic. Of course only after he got the last word in.

He needs a PR person because it is definitely not him.

HBP is going to die much faster now after that display of foolishness

screeee!

#67 2017-03-10 22:51:58

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

I'm honestly about to make a thread when I get home from work. It'll get me banned, no doubt, but people will probably have an outrage once they notice I've been banned. I don't post as much as I used to but I'm still a favorite among the members there.

#68 2017-03-10 23:47:33

Devilheart24
PM

Let me know, I"ll Gladly Back you up O3O
fuck that lol Like I shook my head at the post...
not only that he closed it off like a dick o.o

#69 2017-03-11 02:02:56

Deleted user #29

Yeah I'm on board with ya Kris. Everything Mat was saying in that thread drove me up the wall. I wanted to get something in on the original thread but since he closed it off this morning I'll be waiting here to back ya up when you post yours.

#70 2017-03-11 02:19:37

LadyKris55
PM

Alright, yeah. I'm super tired tonight but I'll let you all know when I post it within the next couple of days.

I love the files on that site, and I'm gonna miss it, but I can't stand to see this happening anymore.

#71 2017-03-11 02:32:03

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

behind you all the way kris.

screeee!

#72 2017-03-11 03:03:27

Diff
PM

Lol that lovable twatmuffin warned me for my little comment in the sidebar.

So in the end it was "About your concerns... I don't care. Nothing's changing. Also trust me all those other sites are super insecure I'm not going to release any data or evidence just trust me okay?"

Maybe I was being a little harsh with the "I don't care" bit but that's definitely how it feels when he makes a topic addressing your concerns and then says "nothing will change." I was thinking about messaging him to apologize a few hours after when I had cooled off a little but screw that now.

Last edited by Diff (2017-03-11 03:04:14)

#73 2017-03-11 03:07:21

LadyKris55
PM

Diff wrote:

Lol that lovable twatmuffin warned me for my little comment in the sidebar.

So in the end it was "About your concerns... I don't care. Nothing's changing. Also trust me all those other sites are super insecure I'm not going to release any data or evidence just trust me okay?"

Maybe I was being a little harsh with the "I don't care" bit but that's definitely how it feels when he makes a topic addressing your concerns and then says "nothing will change." I was thinking about messaging him to apologize a few hours after when I had cooled off a little but screw that now.

Was that deleted? I don't see it. o:

#74 2017-03-11 03:21:28

Diff
PM

Yep, he deleted it and warned me for breaking rule 3.4, which says:

to bother too much admins and/or moderators with any kind of requests or accusations

Also while I was in there he apparently added some new rules, check them out:

to instigate other users to use not protected sharing services or other unknown websites.

to advertise or request chatting sessions using other chatting softwares or websites, in any public areas of the website.

#75 2017-03-11 03:23:51

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

Diff wrote:

Yep, he deleted it and warned me for breaking rule 3.4, which says:

to bother too much admins and/or moderators with any kind of requests or accusations

Also while I was in there he apparently added some new rules, check them out:

to instigate other users to use not protected sharing services or other unknown websites.

to advertise or request chatting sessions using other chatting softwares or websites, in any public areas of the website.

the fear of competition is growing. : D

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-11 03:24:04)

#76 2017-03-11 03:28:58

Kay-Ember
Files: 9
PM

Not only that but the fear of loosing what little of a base he has.

Personally, I thought of making a new account being I could no longer revive my old one, and any attepts to create a new one with my newly founded Gmail account have been denied each time. Now, seeing all of this come to light, along with his ever inflating ego and disregard for pedophiles and predators...I'll just let my old account die. Never posted anywhere in the forums or made any files. As Kris said, the files that where there are good and are possibly gonna be missed, but thats why this site was made. For a fresh start.

#77 2017-03-11 12:44:27

LadyKris55
PM

I'll be posting it this morning. It'll be called "goodbye" or "I'm leaving" or some other varient of goodbye message. In that post I will explain my outrage and it'll be a bit of a tldr but I'll advertise this site on there and promote my Tumblr as well.

It's been a good run hbp, but you're a sack of pedophiles now.

#78 2017-03-11 12:58:59

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

LadyKris55 wrote:

I'll be posting it this morning. It'll be called "goodbye" or "I'm leaving" or some other varient of goodbye message. In that post I will explain my outrage and it'll be a bit of a tldr but I'll advertise this site on there and promote my Tumblr as well.

are you sure it's even worth it? knowing mat, it'll probably vanish quickly. or, whenever mat shows up with his glorious, 4k, 120 fps asriel rainbow effect name.

#79 2017-03-11 13:10:25

LadyKris55
PM

acardiophileblog wrote:
LadyKris55 wrote:

are you sure it's even worth it? knowing mat, it'll probably vanish quickly. or, whenever mat shows up with his glorious, 4k, 120 fps asriel rainbow effect name.

People will see it. And if not, they'll at least notice I'm banned.  I personally think it's worth it.

#80 2017-03-11 13:10:29

Diff
PM

If someone could screenshot it and the replies I'd really appreciate it. Probably going to miss all the fun since I have a morning shift today.

Board footer