Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#81 2017-03-11 13:20:26

DaJu
Files: 0
PM

Re: I don't think Mat's very happy with us

My thoughts about HBP right now and Mat's in total denial that his ship has hit the iceberg called Heart2Heart. :)

76048712.jpg

Last edited by DaJu (2017-03-11 13:25:49)

#82 2017-03-11 13:36:26

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

Posted.

It's too long to screenshot, so I'm just going to post it here, if that's okay:

"This post has been a long time coming... I've wanted to make it several times, but I've been hopeful. I thought "hey, maybe this will get better. Maybe things will improve", but judging by the last childish act of the man you guys worship for the wrong reasons, I can't really take it anymore.

Here's a TL;DR for you, since you may not want to read the whole thing:
I'm leaving this site, but I'm not removing myself from the HB community. You can find me on the new heartbeat website, www.heart2h.com , or my Tumblr, http://ladykris55.tumblr.com/. I am very active on both of those places and if you want to hear more files from me, you'll find them there. Heart2h is small and new right now, but so was this website once, so I hope you try it out for me. <3

Alright, to those who want to stay and read the bullsh*t this angry 20 year old has to say, welcome! I'm glad you decided to stick around for my entire rant.

I'm going to be posting images here; if they're too small for you to see, right click and click on "open image in new tab". They should be big enough to read when you do that.

I joined this website when I was 12 years old, about two months away from being 13. The site was so lively. People were in the chatroom every day, tens of files were posting by a whole bunch of members every day, and I had friends who I would come talk to daily.

Now, the website is a nesting ground for pedophiles. Oh, sorry, do you not like me calling you a pedophile? Here, how about this.

This website is a nesting ground for older men who are attracted to minors under the age of 18... Is that better for you?

It's honestly very dangerous. This website isn't labeled a "fetish" site, but it may as well be considering what goes on here. When I first joined I was thrilled that they were accepting of all ages, but now I can see why that's a HUGE problem (back then I saw it too, but I was a minor so I didn't want to bring up any harassment/creeping because I was worried I'd be removed from the site).

Let me show you guys something:
capture_by_krissi2197-db1wucd.jpg

If you guys didn't know any better, you'd think it's a message sent to that 15 year old member who's been getting those bad messages, right? Wrong. It's to me. Dated Thu, Jun 28, 2012 @ 3:29 am. Five years ago, just about. How old was I? Fifteen.

This email was from someone who I thought was a dear friend. We've spoken for some time, and I got close to her (yes, her) and she turns around and asks this of me... When I refused she magically disappeared from my life after a few colorful words about my choices.

This is the type of sh*t minors on this website probably go through on a daily basis. There aren't as many minors on here as there was when I first joined (we've all grown up) but I know for a fact that there are A) Minors who are posing as 18+ adults in order to escape this type of harassment and B) Minors who aren't lying about their age and going through this type of harassment and pedophilic tendencies.

And when this issue was brought up to Mat, all he said was that "Oh well if they don't report it to me I won't know about it" yet some of these creepy comments aren't even in private; look at these two comments somebody made on the 15 year old's file! I'm not going to even blur their names out, since you can just go on the file now and see it unblurred anyway:

capture1_by_krissi2197-db1wuuu.jpg
capture2_by_krissi2197-db1wuur.jpg

"You rocked that in ways more than one" "What a view" Like guys she's f**king 15 years old what are you even saying to her?? Stop making sexual comments about her body! Do any of you have children? Daughters, to be specific? Would you feel comfortable if grown, adult men were making these comments towards her? Your answer describes you as a person.

That's not even what she's getting in PMs, which include people asking her to share privately with them topless. SHE. IS. 15 YEARS OLD. Holy sh*t.

On that topic, Mat has a PASSION for trying to keep people chained to this website. He keeps mentioning that people shouldn't request to do private chats outside of the site, or advertise other websites that aren't as "safe" as this one. It's even in the damn rules.
capture3_by_krissi2197-db1wv27.jpg
And yet what option does Mat have on the profile customization? A PLACE TO PUT EXTERNAL USERNAMES TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES!

capture4_by_krissi2197-db1wv5t.jpg
You are literally breaking your own rules, Mat, by saying "hey you can't request chatting with people on external sites, but here, let me make an entire section on your profile that allows you to put your usernames on other websites and chatting platforms so you could chat on external sites". Uh??

Another point on Mat's hypocrisy (which he strangely didn't reply to me in the thread he bawww'locked when he was being out numbered by people who were disagreeing with him) is that he blamed minors for having an account here and posting files for getting harassment. He literally blamed the minor members of his website for getting preyed on by adult men who should know better and be punished for their actions:

capture5_by_krissi2197-db1wvc7.jpg
And yet... On the front page when you first walk into this website for the first time, not knowing what kind of treatment you'll receive when you enter:

capture6_by_krissi2197-db1wvel.jpg
Two key words there: "young" and "child".

Why would you invite minors to join this website only to turn around and say "I'm not going to protect you from the predators here because it's your fault for joining and trying to contribute to the website like everyone else"? That's pretty sh*tty, if you ask me.

And of course, as said before, he locked the threat because he was taking everything personally and as an attack. Telling people to "grow up" and ask if they were listening to him when I can barely understand his sub-par google translate English.

Anyways, contrary to popular belief, this isn't an attack on Mat as a person. He has done a lot for the HB community, I agree and understand, but this isn't 10 years ago. 10 years ago things were different. It's 2017. This website has only been through one HUGE change in the 10 years it was up, and that's when it was under maintenance for about two years.

Things need to change, but unfortunately, I know I won't be around to see them, because this thread is going to get me banned. I know 100% this thread is going to be deleted and Mat is going to brush it under the rug, because he doesn't want people to see this type of sh*t. But oh well. I had to vent.

I am a member on this website ranked #2 in the site leaderboard. I have contributed a lot to this site and the community as a whole. I am a huge part of this site and I hate to go, but there are other places out there for me. Mat may claim these other websites are "unsafe", but so far my experiences on Heart2h and Tumblr have been all but negative.

Don't let him scare you into staying here. You're giving him all of this power.

Like I said before, if you want to find me, or my files elsewhere, I'm on these sites:

www.heart2h.com
http://ladykris55.tumblr.com/

It's been a good 7 years, HBP... Well, a good 4 years. The last 3 years have been sh*tty, and I'm sick and tired of watching this happen from the sidelines.

I know people agree with me, but are afraid to speak up due to being banned. I am their voice.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, to those who read this. Maybe we'll talk on another website. <3"

I didn't tackle a lot of topics but honestly when I go on a rant my brain kind of doesn't function right and I go all over the place. I hope I still got my point across.

#83 2017-03-11 13:44:05

LadyKris55
PM

I lit the flame (well, more than it was lit before lmao) and I need you guys to keep it burning for me. I'd be surprised if Mat didn't ban me. I almost want him to, so I don't find myself going back like I have the past couple of years.

#84 2017-03-11 13:54:37

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

nicely put kris. i think you've said what alot of us have wanted to

screeee!

#85 2017-03-11 15:44:53

inaheartbeat
No avatar found
Files: 4
PM

DaJu wrote:

My thoughts about HBP right now and Mat's in total denial that his ship has hit the iceberg called Heart2Heart. :)

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/fol … 048712.jpg

I can't breathe. xD

#86 2017-03-11 15:56:13

RodrigoMDZ
No avatar found
PM

LadyKris55 wrote:

I lit the flame (well, more than it was lit before lmao) and I need you guys to keep it burning for me. I'd be surprised if Mat didn't ban me. I almost want him to, so I don't find myself going back like I have the past couple of years.

Well, I have to say I used to hate you when you started posting on HBP, now I might even marry you (well, no... that's taking it too far, you have ladyparts... but hopefully you'll get the point).

Of course it's going to delete the post... but I don't know if he's going to ban you, depends on the amount of "warnings" you have. I mean, you called out lots of bullshit on his part, and he haes doing what others say he'll do. So... your account might be safe, but you will be warned for sure.

#87 2017-03-11 16:24:27

mrheart
PM

If he's still a little bit smart he won't ban you, no needs to. He would play your game and lose tons of other members that are already following you (unless he has already lost them). He'll just delete your thread and maybe post another announcement full of empty words as always. That's what i believe, at least.

"Be strong enough to stand alone,
be yourself enough to stand apart,
but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

#88 2017-03-11 16:28:17

Devilheart24
PM

All im saying is
"BRING THE PAIN" XD

my lord the Flames were real lol, I'm glad I peeped it And commented... lol
let's watch the Riders Try to say "you're wrong"

#89 2017-03-11 16:31:20

LadyKris55
PM

RodrigoMDZ wrote:
LadyKris55 wrote:

Well, I have to say I used to hate you when you started posting on HBP, now I might even marry you (well, no... that's taking it too far, you have ladyparts... but hopefully you'll get the point).

I was a little shit back then. I don't blame you. ;)

#90 2017-03-11 16:42:32

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

LadyKris55 wrote:
RodrigoMDZ wrote:
LadyKris55 wrote:

I was a little shit back then. I don't blame you. ;)

lol...i think all of us were at some point

screeee!

#91 2017-03-11 17:07:43

LadyKris55
PM

WELL Mat hid the topic. Keep fighting guys. Make more topics. Don't let it die out. ❤❤

#92 2017-03-11 17:08:44

LadyKris55
PM

Aaaand I've been banned

Good riddance.

#93 2017-03-11 17:09:39

mrheart
PM

Well done then, Mat will remain only with his friends soon :D

Last edited by mrheart (2017-03-11 17:10:55)

#94 2017-03-11 17:10:27

LadyKris55
PM

Sadly I can't get on the site at all. So unless someone tells me how to get around the ban, you'll have to be my eyes and ears. I can still see the shout box though so.

Oh someone tell me what my "what's happening" banned post looks like :p someone announce I was banned so ppl can get angry lol

Last edited by LadyKris55 (2017-03-11 17:20:56)

#95 2017-03-11 17:22:18

mrheart
PM

Honestly it's not worth to join again to see that nothing will change or even get caught and banned again. If something will change (i doubt it) you'll know it ;)

#96 2017-03-11 17:22:50

LadyKris55
PM

mrheart wrote:

Honestly it's not worth to join again to see that nothing will change or even get caught and banned again. If something will change (i doubt it) you'll know it ;)

I wanna see the drama honestly. That's all :p

#97 2017-03-11 17:25:10

DaJu
PM

His problem is he can't handle the truth and has been in denial for years that there is massive problems with peadophiles on his site unless he has something to hide himself?

And burying a post on HBP isn't going to shut up those who have greavances against HBP who have been wanting something done about a systemic problem that is now getting out of control on there.

He is an apologist for the known (and unknown) peadophiles that have infested the site.

#98 2017-03-11 17:30:07

Deleted user #158

LadyKris55 wrote:

Sadly I can't get on the site at all. So unless someone tells me how to get around the ban, you'll have to be my eyes and ears. I can still see the shout box though so.

Oh someone tell me what my "what's happening" banned post looks like :p someone announce I was banned so ppl can get angry lol

I have to think he won't announce it, simply because it'll be drawing attention to it.

#99 2017-03-11 17:30:24

Syoubat
No avatar found
PM Website

so far I don't see any posts in the ban area about you kris. maybe he's trying to be sneaky?

screeee!

#100 2017-03-11 17:31:02

acardiophileblog
Files: 18
PM

like i've said, it's likely mat's a pedo too. there's no reason at all to defend pedophiles unless you are one as well.

but anyways -

*insert majoras mask meme about hbp*

and if mat's trying to keep kris's ban a secret, go ahead and spam "KRIS IS BANNED" anywhere you can. it'll piss off people for sure.

Last edited by acardiophileblog (2017-03-11 17:31:47)

Board footer