Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-02-20 23:53:38

ReallyRainyTiger
Files: 3
PM

Thought this would be interesting

So I was talking to a fellow cardiophile friend the other night and she had an interesting idea. (Although she said she'd never post it...but I will lol) She said if people could have comic-con, why couldn't we have a gathering to enjoy our love of hearts? Truthfully I laughed for two reasons. One because it seemed like a slightly off the wall idea, and two because I was thinking of how crazy the experience could be. You glance across the room and see someone cute, and your brain decides to say "I wonder how fast his/her heart is beating right now..." But in this environment, that's not an awkward question because you know that everyone else is into it. Maybe even sneak off for a private (or public, however you feel) stething session with them.

I knew she'd never post it, so I figured I would :)

#2 2018-02-21 00:13:15

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: Thought this would be interesting

sounds like a thousand personal space bubbles being popped lol. the idea of meeting up with other cardiophiles sounds pretty cool though.

#3 2018-02-21 00:59:35

ReallyRainyTiger
PM

Well you wouldn't just be popping their personal space bubble without asking lol.

#4 2018-02-21 03:36:54

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Well you'd hope not, anyway. And you're probably exactly right. Crossing boundaries like that is way harder to do in person than online, that was just my first kneejerk reaction to the thought. But yeah in reality it'd be pretty fun, even if it's just to be able to meet and talk with other cardiophile people in person.

#5 2018-02-21 04:27:53

monkey
Files: 4
PM

It's a subject brought up many, many times on other forums. It never gets anywhere for multiple reasons.
1. Finding a venue is expensive and with a crowd this small, the per-person fees would be high.
2. Most of the men would show up expecting women to show up. ZERO women would show up because they know there's going to be a bunch of guys there who will expect them to "perform" on command. So the whole thing will be a massive sausage party. The last time I saw this discussed there were dozens of guys expressing interest, but no girls. The girls by and large wanted nothing to do with it.
3. Picking a location that's accessible to everyone is nearly impossible. We are split up all over the world and no matter where it is a lot of people just flat-out aren't going to make it due to the cost of travel.

#6 2018-02-21 11:22:16

BraixenHeart
Files: 0
PM

I agree that while that sounds like an awesome concept, there just aren't enough of us and we're spread too thin. Although, on the idea of personal space , and just being able to walk up to someone and listen, the streaming system sort of already does that, it isn't used as prominently as it is on sites like HBP. I feel like maybe we should try to push the streaming system more, maybe give it a more prominent place on the site. Just an idea.

"My love is as pretty as a diamond and twice as eternal! Even if you get sick of me, I'll always love you. I mean it...always and forever." - Kaden

#7 2018-02-22 01:22:38

ReallyRainyTiger
PM

I guess I should clarify. I wasn't talking about something where you could just go up to someone and listen to their heart or feel it without asking them. That would be creepy. The point was that you could look at anyone in the room and be comfortable getting into a heart-related discussion because you know that everyone else is into it. If it evolves into you stething someone, more power to you. Of course I understand the difficulties in this. It was just a thought (and not even mine, might I add)

#8 2018-10-23 05:27:21

max94
Files: 0
PM

I had a dream about a cardiophile convention once. It was a nice dream, haha.

Board footer