Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-02-22 14:12:41

Deleted user #61

my heart dream

I had been uploading my heart dreams to HBP, but I’ll be placing them here now. I had this dream last night: I was with a woman cardiophile, and I was listening to her heartbeat through some sort of headset device that transmitted the sound for me and everyone to hear. Meanwhile, I was viewing myself and her through some sort of viewing monitor; it was as if I was watching the dream as a spectator.  While I was listening to her heart, the monitor was showing a close-up shot of the headset on her chest. Her heart very loud and very visibly pulsating her skin. When we switched roles, the monitor was showing both of us in full, with me lying down shirtless and her (fully clothed) astride me. She had a stethoscope and began listening to my heart. As she pressed the diaphragm to my chest, I grabbed hold of her hand and helped press it. I remember her saying, “That’s hot!” She had this open-mouthed, magical smile on her face that could light up the darkest and gloomiest of rooms. She then says “THAT IS SOOO HOT!” She is now laughing in amazement and with sheer joy, for this is the first time she has listened to someone’s heart. Along with her laughter, she starts glancing around and waving her arms as a way of ensuring that everyone knows just how she is feeling.

It took me over 30 minutes to fall back asleep, as I could not shake her image, laughter, and bliss from my head. She was so happy, like a kid on Christmas morning—all merry through and through.  I love heart dreams.

#2 2017-02-23 01:50:43

emofreako
Files: 20
PM Website

Re: my heart dream

O_O I had a heart dream too! Except it was a bit darker for me XD

Me and this other cute guy (similar age and size to me, but he had white hair o.o) were taking turns sending an electrical shock through one arm through to the other, and listening to our hearts' reaction, skipping and pausing rather uncontrollably.

It was pretty hot, both the experience and listening to our hearts go nuts. Even better, I didn't feel any pain as it was a dream Cx

It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish.

#3 2017-02-23 04:23:18

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Huh, I don't think I've had any heart-related dreams, even though I fall asleep listening to heartbeats pretty often. But I don't really remember any of my dreams in general so who knows.

#4 2017-02-23 13:27:46

Deleted user #61

I seem to have heart related dream quite frequently, but only a select impact me enough to be written about.

#5 2017-03-12 02:38:38

Fluffyraven17
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

I had a dream where me and my crush were snuggling on my couch and I was lisining to his heart.

#6 2017-03-12 02:51:38

LadyKris55
Files: 1
PM

I can barely remember my dreams...

#7 2017-03-12 04:05:18

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

I've had many heart dreams, some of which involved audible heartbeats, and some I've felt.

Usually it involves either a mundane scene where the situation suddenly and inexplicably turns into me hearing or feeling someone's heart, often in a contrived manner, or it's a softcore type thing where hearing or feeling the heartbeat is intentional on my part and what I focus on trying to do for most of the dream.

Funny enough, the dreams where I feel a heartbeat are all seemingly caused by me rolling on top of my arm awkwardly, cutting bloodflow and feeling my own pulse, and I'm awoken shortly after by pain and a numb arm. Dreams where I hear a heartbeat for some reason almost always end messily, if y'all catch my drift.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#8 2017-03-12 18:51:22

Kay-Ember
Files: 9
PM

I actully kind of had one last night. In one part of my dream, I vividly remember stething myself and in fact hearing my heart!

Board footer