Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-04-09 18:07:41

dechujoh64
Files: 10
PM Website

All about me, By J. D. D. King

I would like the Forum go'ers here to choose which story I'm going to tell First.
I'll talk about all of the stories at some point, but I would like to tell each story one at a time.
The list down below are all of the titles of each chapter of my life and for the FIXATION of my heart and the hearts of others (preferably ladies.)

So here they are:
Chapter 1: Terminator Baby's Heartbeat.
Chapter 2: My Neighborly Experience: Crushes Ahoy!
Chapter 3: 202.
Chapter 4: 24.
Chapter 5: Return of the Neighbor: Lustful Dissolution.
Chapter 5.5: My First BOUGHT Stethoscope... from a Family Doctor no less.
Chapter 6: The First Lady(friend) of Hearts.
Chapter 7: The First Fluttering Bromance.
Chapter 8: (The Only) Tragic Rejection leads to a broken heart... Literally!
Chapter 9: Nursed back to Health with Love: a New Bromance.
Chapter 10: Th Neighbor Strikes Back: Old Memories, Burn Anew
Chapter 11: Online Escapes... To an Open World.
Chapter 12: Today... Hidden Fantasies. Tomorrow...Reborn Anew.

Now any person may choose more than one, but only one at a time until THAT story has been told.
Any Chapter may be chosen. It doesn't have to be in order.

Have fun reading these

and to ChiraBeats I give you the first choice honor.

NOW LET'S DO THIS!

Last edited by dechujoh64 (2018-04-10 17:55:19)

#2 2018-04-09 22:16:03

ChiraBeats
Administrator
Files: 43
PM Website

Re: All about me, By J. D. D. King

oh boy let's see

How about Chapter 3?

#3 2018-04-10 13:22:25

dechujoh64
PM Website

Alrighty, then Chapter 3 it is.

Chapter 3: 202...

The day began bright and early on a Thursday morning at 4 AM EST on the year of Y2K. ooohhhohohh SPOOKY! (it's a stupid Y2K joke)
I awoke bright eyed and bushy tailed with very little sleep that day because it was my birthday.
I was roused awake by my parents singing Happy Birthday to me.
After I had taken a shower and had gotten dress and broke my fast; my parents and I got into the family van and made the 2-hour trek to The Roller Coast, Ceder Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Where after my dad had paid for our tickets my mom went her separate way to ride the ones she wanted to. Whereas I wanted to ride the water rides.

My dad agreed and we rode 6 water rides and made wax candles of objects and even my hand. We continued to do things near the water park area when my mom called my dad and my dad told her where we were. She came to us and we continued on with our day. We went on and Built a Pikachu at CP's (defunct) Build a Bear. Then to finish off all of the fun we went and did 6 different carney games. By that time I told my Mom that I was hungry, so we all went to a stand to get something to eat.  By the time we reached the stand and I had placed my order, I started to feel dizzy. I told my Mom that I wasn't feeling good. She told me that my drink would help, but by the time I got my drink, I stated to my mom and dad that it felt like I had a hummingbird stuck up in there. (In there being my chest) When I took the first drink of my smoothie, I immediately spat it out and then I fainted even with the classical rolling of the eyes to the back of my head. I had fainted over into a bush.

Now let me tell you that on my birthday that year the High temp was 96F.  Luckily a paramedic kart was making a round around the park. The passenger medic witnessed me passing out and told the driver to stop. The stopped and put me on one of those orange spineboards and took me to the medical station.The medical stations at Cedar Point only have up to small amounts of IV fluid, if you need anything more then that, they ship you off to Firelands Regional  Medical Center. But while I was there they hook me up to an ECG (EKG) and my Heart Rate started at 190 with a blood pressure of  80-90/50-60. So they hooked up an IV bag to me and when they did, my heart rate jumped up to 202. It remained  "stable"  at that for about 15 mins until I came back. When I came to my pulse had already gone back down to 195 and my blood pressure had risen to 100/70.

I had to stay in the station until my pulse returned to normal. Which that took one and a half hours to do because even though they had an IV in me they had it on the lowest setting as to not make it worse. I got to "slowly" drink two gatorades, also while I was there, for the electrolytes.  Finally by 2:30 PM EST I had returned to normal to be able to be let go.

After I was released, the park kicks you and your family out and opts for you to go to FRMC for a follow-up. My parent obliged and we went there. I was constantly crying and saying to them that I was sorry for what I had done to get us kicked out, but they constantly repeated that there was no reason for me to be sorry and that they were happy just to still have their son, alive.

After visiting the Hosptial and being medically cleared, we went and bought some local Chinese take-out and went back to our apartment, where dad took the smaller bed that night and let me sleep with my mom, knowing all to well what would make me feel better. Because my Dad knows, if a child is sacred they always go to the mom for comfort. (I do know that there are other types of parental units for other people, it's just that I had the more common one.)

In the morning of the next day when I awoke my Dad said would you like to go back to Cedar Point, Son?
I immediately said Yes, then I regretted the decision that came out of my mouth and said, "Even though what happened yesterday?"
My Dad replied, "Even though."
So we all went to Cedar Point two day in a row. On the second day, I just rode on the regular coasters and still had an amazing birthday thanks to my parents.

and that is the MY story of 202.

Thank you ChiraBeats.

Now onto the next story. You may choose again if you would like to.

#4 2018-04-10 19:18:14

dechujoh64
PM Website

tdrplane asked for Chapter 4: 24

So in a few all will know about 24.

#5 2018-04-11 19:01:33

dechujoh64
PM Website

Chapter 4:  24...

(holding a cue card, that reads) ONE YEAR LATER... (can we move onto the next story, I don't have any more cue cards left.)

By this point in my life, I have needed 4 sets of Temporary T tubes / G tubes put into my ears. By this time today, I have had 10 sets and a Eustachian tube Tuboplasty, which is where they stuck a stent into my Eu tubes in both of my ears. The double surgery was supposed to take place on July 13, 2001

During what was supposed to be a two in one surgery. Where the two surgeries were to pin back my ears to my head and to put in my 5th set of G tubes. The tubes would have gone in first, then the plastic surgeon would have then stuck my ears to the side of my head. But here is where the fun begins

I went to the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, Oh, which is now called the University of Toledo Medical Center. The surgery was scheduled at 10:30 am and I went into it ready to come out of it and not being called Yoda anymore. At the time I did not know who Yoda was. If I did I maybe would not have had my ears put back. For the new kid in the class to be able to turn my friends away from me and call me that was sad and rude and distasteful of him.

At 10 Am I was wheeled into the Operating Room when they began to "put me under." The Nox was fine, I started to waver in and out of consciousness but when they began to give me the drug cocktail. My family and I later found out that A) the cocktail contained both Sodium Thiopental & Propofol and B) that I was given an adult dose because C) the wrong prep tray was wheeled into the wrong room.

For me, I can handle either of them on their own, on my own without any complications. It was just that for some odd reason my body cannot process both at the same time and caused a reaction that almost cost my life. Because when they gave it to me, at the beginning is all seemed ok until about 5 mins in my blood pressure began to fall from 110/80 down to 70/50 and "stabilized" while my pulse (Heart rate) quickly drop in about 2 mins from 130 (I was scared going in) down to 24 and it too "Stabilized" and both stayed there at 24 bpm and 70/50 bp for 20 mins. The hospital had a crash team in waiting for me to crash completely, but luckily I didn't, I did not. (Oh Hai, mark.)

After those 20 mins, my vitals began to climb back to normal, by the time I was beginning to come to, they had canceled my double surgery and put off the G tube surgery until Sunday and my ear plastic surgery until October 1, 2001. That was the next date open for the surgery to be able to happen by that surgeon.

After I was done with the G tube surgery they kept me there at the hospital for three days more to see why I had that reaction they put me through multiple tests  to find out what went wrong . During those days I was "falling asleep a lot", but when that gave me a "kids" dose of both Sodium Thiopental and Propofol my heart again lowered in both pulse and pressure but this time down to 90/65 at 70 bpm. They then told me when I came too you are allergic to a mixture of those two medicines together and it is written on medical record to this day.

On the bright side of it all, I got on Halloween that year 2 30 gallon trash bags of candy from my neighborhood area.  Because It looked like with my head wrapped up like a brain surgery patient. Even though it was just to keep my ears pinned against my head, so they could heal properly.

and that is Chapter 4: 24

all wrapped up and done.

onto the next choice please.

-John D. D. King

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#7 2018-04-12 04:07:10

dechujoh64
PM Website

StormDragon92 wrote:

Chapter 5.5?

Your wish is my command.

Chapter 5.5: My First BOUGHT Stethoscope... from a Family Doctor no less.

Now throughout my time on this planet called Earth, I have had many stethoscopes. All of them after this one, I have bought myself and all of the ones before this one, the family doctor in this story gave them to me. She allowed me to have the very old stethoscopes from her clinic.  Ones where the tubing was old and beginning to crack among other failures. Ones where the beat wasn't always clear, but back then it didn't bother me that they were old. Just having them meant I could listen to my heart.

This doctor is the same one as in Chapter 1: Terminator Baby's Heartbeat.

For this wonderful story to begin I just want to say this 5.5 has nothing to do with chapter 5 nor 6 this is just a story in between 5 and 6.

During a yearly check-up with (let's call her) Dr. Joy, I brought her the 4th stethoscope that she has let me have since I was 4 years old.(that story will come later when the chapter is chosen.) She tells me that after my check-up is finished that she will have a new present for me. At this point, I thought to my 15-year-old self, cool I'm getting another one. Boy did I get another one. Because just to pad this story out a little bit here is the check-up that came before the stethoscope.

Dr. Joy who for an almost 50 year old, at the time that this story happened, she was gorgeous. She is still Hot today, she keeps her body in great shape. In 2020 she and her husband are going to both retire and live the rest of their lives in wonder and peace.

But as the check-up begins she does all of the usual things where she checked the eyes first, then she checked my ears. Followed that up with my mouth, throat and nose. Breezing through all of that in about 3 mins. She then asked me to strip down to my underwear. I did what I was told and she check my leg movement including checking my hip. She is always thorough with her examinations. Fast yet thorough. Then she listened to  my lungs then my heart for a good 4 mins. When she did listen to just my heart, I did pop an erection in my underwear. She immediately quipped back, "Glad to see that in all working order." That line got me redder than a stop sign. I quickly said, "Sorry." then she retorted with, "Why, I see 5 to 10 a day with at least a couple of them at full salute." She turns her eyes to my dad in the room, which gets a nervous laugh from me and that causes my erection to fade away. After that she FINISHED that exam and then said, "For such great cooperation, I have a surprise for you, get dressed and when I get back I'll show you." i started to redress myself as she left not knowing what was to come. The only thing that I could think was a "new" old stethoscope was going to be mine.

When she did return, she held a medical supply ordering magazine. She opened it up to the stethoscope pages and said I'm going to buy you a new stethoscope for you so we can stop giving you the old ones. I'm going to let you choose the every detail but it'll have to be a Littmann. I  immediately said thank you, but my parents asked if this was going to cost anything and Dr. Joy said, "No."

Thanks to Dr. Joy I got a hot pink rubber tubing, "rainbow" steel tubing and bells, with purple earpieces. I had that stethoscope for 6 years until my old house had a fire. Luckily with the fire no life was lost just property and replaceable things just like my old stethoscope collection.

Sorry for their not being much of anything on the choice but how else can one explain on the detail of a stethoscope.

Anyways that is the story of my first bought stethoscope, even thought it wasn't my first one that I payed for but that is for another day and another post.

Thank you, StormDragon92

onto the next story with whichever the next choice will be.

P.S. I'm going to keep most of the identities of other persons a secret and give them a fake name. just for my sake and theirs.

#8 2018-04-14 18:47:41

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Let's see... Chapter 11 looks good, let's go with that.

#9 2018-04-16 20:21:19

dechujoh64
PM Website

Diff wrote:

Let's see... Chapter 11 looks good, let's go with that.

Chapter 11: Online Escapes... To an Open World.

This chapter is all about you and all about them and all about the others. (You, them and the others represent all the cardiophile sites and pages I belong to.) This chapter will be a bit more scatterbrained in how it is written. Also, this chapter and chapter twelve are cheaper of thanks and of what I want to do for the future.
When I was young and infatuated with my heart and I wished that there was a place where I could join and tell others of my love of my heart (and the hearts of others). But nothing really existed online where I could talk and have fun with others. Nothing like the sort of sites we see today even occurred until 2009 with the launch of HeartBeatPleasure. The best thing even in 2005 was a page on DeviantArt, but that only ever had a few members posting their art. I couldn’t draw for [bleep]. So, the only thing I could do was appreciate the art and the artist. My writing skills back then were atrocious. The vocabulary that I used was very limited. The structure of my sentences was weak beyond all recognition. (Did ya see what I did there. Oh, the puns, oh, the humanity.)
Until ’09 I didn’t have an outlet for my release. But even then, I remained a wallflower until today. Because I didn’t, couldn’t or wouldn’t want to post anything. I was too scared to do anything. Too many times in the past I wanted to upload a file or post a story. All because I thought that My recordings weren’t good enough for any site like HBP or now Heart2heart. I thought that my stories sucked so much air out of the room that if I published them at either of the sites mentioned in this chapter that I would be ridiculed off the site for it.

My writing and verbiage and structure still needs work. I’m admitting it here and now.  My plan for my future on these sites is to continue to grow and develop new friendships and better myself as a writer and as a poster.

The things I have written in my life have never been long. My stories whether real like me or a complete fantasy have always been in the short story/novellas type of book. Because for me trying to stretch a story across 200+ pages have never been fun for me unless it is an educational book. As of this moment other than the cardio autobiographic novella that you are seeing piece by piece come together. I am writing an educational book on the fields of Science from a more knowledgeable layperson and a massive mystery novella series. Finally, I hope to start on erotica stories that I might be able to place on both HBP and Heart2heart. (if not then cool)

Thanks to you the readers of this post and these sites that I may continue with my work and may you the readers happy with what I can and will put forth.

(Also, sorry for it being short. The last two chapters are more of a thank you to any cardiophile site out there that I have been on,  and Chapter 12 is also a big thank you, to you the reader directly and what I have planned for the future.)

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#11 2018-04-22 19:17:25

dechujoh64
PM Website

StormDragon92 wrote:

I do wanna hear about Chapter 6...that seems very interesting to me.^o^

It is Finished, Here it is,  For your reading pleasure.

Chapter 6: The First Lady(friend) of Hearts.

After AJ and his family had moved out in early March 2004, the house next to mine laid vacant only for two months. It was bought up by the Hollenborough family and by June 1st they had moved into the house. Their family was a family of 5, Mr. and Mrs. Hollenborough, Their eldest daughter Chelsea, my 1st girlfriend, age 17. (Yes, she was older than me, So What!) The only son, Mark, and Youngest daughter, April Paige, age 10. THAT is their age at the time when this story occurred. I didn’t have any interaction with them until my birthday. That’s because I had given anybody that had lived on my street a party invitation like I did every year.

My birthday party that year had 20 children ages 7 to 19 with 5 Adult friends. Plus most of there parents. Three of them were the neighbors next door. I’ll get to the good part of the story, soon, but I want to tell you a little about my party first.

My 15th birthday party was all about the heart. The balloons were all different color hearts. My birthday cake was in the shape of a heart. Everything was hearts. Tablecloths, napkins folded into hearts, cups with hearts on them and so on. I wanted my birthday that year to be all about it because my ticker had made it through another year and this was also when I was starting to come out of my cardiophile shell and was also the year I came out of the closet, too. :):heart: by the way all hearts at my birthday was of the cartoon kind. Sorry, no atomically correct ones.

The party went beautifully, I got many gifts from family and friends the meals my family ordered came on time. My birthday went off without a hitch. It lasted until 5 pm that night. During the party I had three of the girls from around the neighborhood sit around me during most of the party. I was beet red while they were around me, my heart rate was also very high because of that. They all commented on how cute I was and that this was a wonderful party and then back to how cute, then back to the party. This talk went on for a got 10 mins until the two younger girls had left the table and the girl that was only one there at the table was Chelsea. She was the one in this relationship that pulled all of the strings. Normally I would want to be the one who would take care of the woman of the household, so to speak. She was direct and to the point. She took my hands and held them in the middle of the table and said to me, “Now that they are gone, I’ve wanted to say this to you one on one. You are my type of man, very lean, very handsome…” At that moment, I awkwardly had a Goofy moment with a small laugh and saying, “Aw, shucks.” She then laughed too and said, “You’re funny, too. I want to be your girlfriend if you don’t already have one.” Being the little horny toad that I am, I immediately said just like Daniel Bryan, “YES, YES, YES!” My heart was pounding with excitement at that moment even faster than it was when there were three girls surrounding me. At that moment both of our parents turned around from their little parent huddle group and all eyes were on me.

Her parents asked, “Why did I just have that outburst?” She replied, “He’s now my boyfriend.” With the smuggest look on anyone’s face, you will ever have seen. Both of our parents had totally different reactions. Her parents gasped, then talked amongst themselves. While my parents both smiled and dad gave a thumbs up.

After saying that, she kissed me, I popped an insta-boner in my swim trunks. Luckily she spotted it, then she grabbed on to it. The table blocked everyone’s view from it. She didn’t move her hand around and she told me, “Playing with that comes later.”

My first heartbeat experience with Chelsea was just a few weeks later. She was at my house playing video games with me up in my room, at one point I had to go to the restroom, while I was in the bathroom, I heard her looking around in my room at my things, as things were clacking and clanging around. I heard it all and she wanted me to say something but I didn’t say anything. When I got out I saw that she had my stethoscope (from chapter 5.5) around her neck.

As I entered my room my face turned a nice shade of crimson. She slyly asked, “What is this?” with a smile from ear to ear.  I sheepishly said to her, “It’s my stethoscope that I got from my doctor.” Then she asked, “Does it work?” When she asked that I said sheepishly, “Wanna test it and see?” beginning to crack a smile.

Chelsea hopped at the chance. She took the bull by the horns. She grabbed ahold of my shoulders and moved me close to my bed and then took off my shirt. Then she pushed me onto my bed and place my stethoscope on my already fast beating heart. As we moved ourselves on to my bed. She told me how strong and fast my heart was. Which made me blush and my heart beat even faster. All the while she teased me by rubbing her hands all over my chest. That action sent me into a horny frenzy. By the time she had finished her little tease session with me. My hair trigger had gone off twice. I couldn’t help it. My heart was beating between 100 to 180 bpm during a twenty-min session where she didn’t even go below the belt. I was spent. (for now.)

It took me a good 20mins after to recover. After I recovered, she told me that she loved every minute of it. She found it kinky and that she would think about me listening to her. After that, we went back to playing video games. Then, later that night…

…If you want the story of the first time I listened to her Pm me and I’ll post it in the Adult section. (or maybe in this case and space I'll try my best to make it appropriate for this site while still giving you the jist of things.)

Chapter 6.5: Moving away, the Hearts won’t play. (short)

The end of this first romance with the first one, I first, truly loved ended very peacefully. It ended on October 16, 2006. Her family was moving from Toledo (Camp Perry in Port Clinton) to Boise, Idaho for to work at the IMD. Because her father was a member of the US Army. Thank you for your service to our country. (If you or your family would ever read this.) Since I nor my family could go there I broke it off with Chelsea and told her that I have had no regrets with our relationship and that I hope for her to have a better future and that I won’t be jealous of her if she got a new boyfriend.

I still wish her and her current BF great care and hope they have a wonderful life together.

#12 2018-04-23 13:14:25

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Ch 10?

#13 2018-04-24 04:07:43

dechujoh64
PM Website

Diff wrote:

Ch 10?

During the time I was with Juan, the same neighbor from Chapter 2 and 5 moved back into a different house on the street. If you haven’t realized by now it is her job that causes her and anyone with her to move. By this point she had married and had a family of four, her included, with a fifth one on the way.

This is me at one of my most perverted points of my life. But it is a memory that I will never forget. I want to share it because of something that it led to.

When I saw PJ this time and seen she was pregnant, THAT is my ultimate fetish. I love pregnant women. I worship that round belly. This is something, that now, you the readers of this cardiophile novella, now know about me beyond that I am a cardiophile. PJ didn’t even know of it until one day when she was alone at home with her husband at his work with the police and her kids were at school.

I Put on the stethoscope that she had given me at the end of chapter 5 and I walked over to her home and knocked on the door very anxious and scared of what was to come. (for you the bigger perverts out there, THERE IS NO SEX IN THIS STORY, Just a lot of awkward stething.)

PJ opened the door and said, “Hi, John, long time no see. Oh, look what you have there, it’s my steth I gave you last time.” I tried to speak, but it came out as this. “Ye-ye-yes, it is, PJ. May-may-may have a-a-a Lis-ss-ss-ten, please?” She replied with, “WHOA, so sudden and upfront are we? What’s the reason?” I flushed-faced sheepishly replied to her with, “To-to-to be honest, I-I-I find you to be very-very beautiful because- be-be-be…” She stopped me right there and said shocked, “Because I’m pregnant?!” I barely was able to reply with a yes.

She then said, “I’ll let you do this one last time, John, but it’s still nice seeing you. Remember this will be the last time because I’m married and have a husband.” I replied with, “I know I just wanted one last shot at listening.”

So, both her and I walked over to the couch and sat down. “I didn’t know you liked that kind of thing, John.” She said to me. “This is weird an I know it, I’m sorry that I freaked you out earlier. I’ve just recently found pregnant women attractive. I remember all of the steth sessions we used to do when I was younger and I just couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry, PJ.” “No need to be sorry about it, Don’t you remember that I’ve remembered that you have always had a crush on me. Now let’s just get it over with in case my husband comes home early, so you can leave happy. We’ll still be friends after this, got it.”  PJ said to me. “Got It,” I replied.

Then we both brought out our stethoscopes, then she said, “John why don’t I get the first listen.” I said to her, “Okay.”
She then put the stethoscope on my chest still with my shirt on and said, “When I let you listen, just like this, no shirt pulling, Okay?” I nodded yes as a response as she continued to listen. She then said as she checked my Tri, Mi, Erb’s, and the rest of the heart, then she said to me, “Wow, so fast, you must really like how I look.” She ended that sentence with a nice laugh. I sheepishly grinned. Then after she was done, she said that I could listen to her heartbeat. She had a shirt underneath a sweater and then she too of the sweater to let me listen better.

But for my Final listen, all I listened to, knuckles deep in her left breast, was her Erb’s point. I sat there for ten minutes listening until she got a text from her husband that he was on his way home. While I was listening she jokingly said, “Is my heartbeat as fast as yours was?” I was still so embarrassed by it that even while touching a lady’s breast, clothed or not, I couldn’t even produce an erection.” Finally, when all was said and done and I removed my steth from my ears she gave me a big hug and said to me, “It’s been wonderful to have you as a friend, John, Now scurry on home before my husband gets here.

Lastly, she said, “Here’s one final gift, no wait, TWO! A small show and a new steth for you. She put her sweater back on, the show, and then she gave me her current stethoscope which was a Sprague one bell in common grey. PJ finish by saying, “Do you like the gifts? Don’t worry I have a new steth coming soon in the mail.” I said to her, “Thank you for the steth and hope you have a happy and wonderful life, Thank you again, PJ, for the steth.” The “Show” went completely out of my mind, all I could think about was my new steth.

I ran out her front door and just as I made the turn into my yard her husband had pulled into the driveway and parked. I then sat on my porch swing and overheard the conversation between PJ and her husband just a little bit.

He asked why I was coming from their house and what I had in my hand. She just brushed it off and I thank her for that. She told him that all I did was say Hi and that we talked for a few. What she said was the truth, just not all of it.

That’s the last story with PJ, a childhood crush that I had fun with. If I ever meet her again, more likely than not, I WON’T try and steth her. I made a promise and I keep most of them. This promise is an easy one to keep and I doubt I’ll ever break it if I saw her again.

I wished that the house I lived in didn’t catch fire or I still would have her steth, or both of them, to this day.

#14 2018-04-25 05:38:02

SymphonyOfBass
Files: 19
PM

could we see ch9?

#15 2018-04-25 19:52:12

dechujoh64
PM Website

SymphonyOfBass wrote:

could we see ch9?

Yes, you may and here it is.

Chapter 9: Nursed back to Health with Love: A New Bromance.

For this story only, I won’t put in the our first stething together because that time is more suited for the Adult section or to put it bluntly a NSFW story. But I will tell you how I hooked him as a boyfriend.

While during my stay in the hospital do to the recent turmoil in my life I was in the midst of taking multiple tests as to see why my heart failed me on that day. I met a beautifully handsome nurse whose name was Juan Alvarez, He is the person with the widest age margin I’ve ever dated to this date. At the time of this story, I was 19 at the time and he was 26.

When I finally came to, two days later from when I fainted at Bob Evans, I awoke to a hospital that I’ve spent, at that point of my life, almost 2 ½ years of my life there for numerous issues. I woke to a quite attractive female nurse named April. She was only there when I came to, because she is a nurse that works only on unconscious patients.  She greeted me with what I think is the most common thing to say, “Hello their sleepy head.” (I AIN’T NO SNOWBALL!) While she said that, my parents both were crying and very happy that I woke up. I asked what had happened and my dad told me that I had fainted at Bob Evans and I was rushed to UTMC.

The Next day when I had fully recovered my senses, Juan Alvarez, a male nurse, walked in and said to me in his very sexy soft Mexican voice, “Good Morning, John.”  Think of his voice like a softer version of Antonio Banderas. Also, He was in great shape. He had the perfect body type that I like in a guy, someone who is well defined but doesn’t have the full-blown body builder bod.

Whenever he came in my heart rate went from a normal 75 bpm to around 90+ bpm. Every time he came into the room he took my heart rate jumps as a compliment.

He, one time, even got into the bed to comfort me when I had a nightmare, that action almost cost him his job.
During the days at the hospital, I looked forward to the weekend, because that was the days that he worked. Don’t get me wrong the other nurse that I had Michelle, she was a beautiful lady, but she wasn’t doing it for me. The main fact was that she was already married.

Juan, on the other hand, was free. Both He and I knew it. Beyond that, he even told me that he has the same reaction when he came into see me. He also liked my sense of humor, too. My humor seems for me, to be my hook for any prospectin’ Love interest.
Finally, after 46 days in the hospital, I got a release date that was scheduled to release me on my birthday Aug 17, of 2009 another 14 days away, but this was also the day that Juan put his master plan into action.

He decided on that day to ask me out on a date in the hospital. I was waiting for him to pull the trigger because if he didn’t, I would of on the day that I left because I knew he worked that day. I asked him, “Which day?” He replied, “Whichever one you want.” Immediately I quipped back with, “Tomorrow!” That shocked him but he replied with, “Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow.” The next day he came to my room and asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said, “I really would want some Chinese, but this place doesn’t…” He stopped me with the classic finger on the lips and said, “Done.” About a half hour later he left the room and went from the 4th floor to the main floor and went to get it, he came back to the room and we had Chinese and watched several tv shows and movie on ABC Family. At the end of the movie, He asked me, “Why did you choose today for our date?” I told him, “Because I wanted to. It felt right to me, I thought if I didn’t then the chance to be with you would have slipped through my fingers and all the times I was flustered would have meant nothing.” He then said to me, “How cute, I still would have gone out with you if you picked any other date.” We finished the date with a minute-long kiss.

(If you would like to read any more riskay stories about Juan, PM me and I’ll post it in the adult section or Post it saying NSFW.)

Chapter 9.5: Juan’s Family Matters.

On April 2 of 2011, His Mother who lived down in Florida had cancer that came back and this time look like it was (at that time, but did later) going to take her life. So, his family picked up and left almost without notice on that day. Luckily the night before he left we both had a night filled with Hearts-a-poundin’ and Hot and sweaty yaoi sex. If anyone wants me to post this story or any other night of passion w/hearts PM me.

On April Fool’s Day We had a LAST wonderful night up in his room and on April 2 he was GONE!

#16 2018-04-26 00:09:54

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

the chapter 8

#17 2018-04-26 00:48:17

dechujoh64
PM Website

miguel90 wrote:

the chapter 8

Sorry to all for it being short but The less I remember the better.

Chapter 8: (The Only) Tragic Rejection leads to a broken heart... Literally!

This chapter will be short due to all of the bad memories. You usually hear about a man being crazy for a woman but Crystal she was the exact opposite. She was the crazy one.

Three months after Chaz’s family had left in June of 2008. Her family had moved in (Now I not saying all lesbian couples don’t know or lack the skills to be parents but these two that became my newest neighbor, well they didn’t!) She was the only adopted child in the family of 6. I do feel sorry for her because of that, but I still feel a lot of resentment towards her for cheating on me with a crack head. I’ll just leave it at that. As I was coming home from McDonalds with fast food for dinner I saw her with the guy in question where she was groping him and he was groping her. I waited for her to return to her family’s house. When she came in, she was very surprised to see me there and asked, “John, why are you here? You know our sex day is Friday.” I immediately began to cry and asked her “WHO WAS THAT MAN YOU WERE GROPING?

She tried to deny it for about 20 mins then she gave in and spilled all the beans. She told me that she was dumping me for her formerly ex-boyfriend. I ran out crying like the “preverbal B!tc#” at that moment and when home and cried.

My parents asked why and I told them. My father said, “Told you she was no good.”  While my mom said, “let’s all go out for dinner, it’s your choice, John.” I chose Bob Evans and we went there. I never got over it during dinner. So much so, that near the end I told my parent that I was done and that I will see them in the van, later. I ran out of the diner and cause such a commotion that some of the staff followed me outside and when I got to the edge of their porch, that is where I fainted. I felt winded at that point and my vision was fading at that point and my heart felt like it was trying to break it’s way out of my chest. Then I blacked out. The staff got my parents, comped the meal and called 911.

…Chapter 9 begins…

#18 2018-04-27 02:55:16

miguel90
PM Website

great story

Last edited by miguel90 (2018-04-27 02:56:50)

#19 2018-04-27 03:27:35

dechujoh64
PM Website

miguel90 wrote:

great story

Are you sure and would you like to choose another chapter?

#20 2018-04-27 17:03:21

miguel90
PM Website

Chapter 6 is great

Board footer