Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#21 2018-04-27 17:04:33

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

Re: All about me, By J. D. D. King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5YeQFw1S4 serial experimental lain Realizing that she is still alive.

#22 2018-04-27 17:08:12

miguel90
Files: 65
PM Website

Realizing that she is still alive.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5YeQFw1S4 It is from an anime and it brings a scene that I think you may like is great as shown by Alice to Lain who is still alive feeling the beat of her heart.

Last edited by miguel90 (2018-04-27 17:19:26)

#23 2018-04-27 18:27:06

dechujoh64
Files: 10
PM Website

miguel90 wrote:

Realizing that she is still alive.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB5YeQFw1S4 It is from an anime and it brings a scene that I think you may like is great as shown by Alice to Lain who is still alive feeling the beat of her heart.

That's cool and all But I want this post to be all about me, so...

To the everybody here is what has not been chosen.
Chapter 1: Terminator Baby's Heartbeat.
Chapter 2: My Neighborly Experience: Crushes Ahoy!
Chapter 5: Return of the Neighbor: Lustful Dissolution.
Chapter 12: Today... Hidden Fantasies. Tomorrow...Reborn Anew.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#25 2018-04-30 04:35:01

dechujoh64
PM Website

StormDragon92 wrote:

How about Chapter 1?

Chapter 1: Terminator Baby's Heartbeat.

Once upon a time, when I was four years old, after I had watched a movie, I went to my first Pediatric checkup and listened and was hooked on heartbeats…
Alright onto the next story….
Wait a minute… wouldn’t you want to read the full story. OF COURSE! You do. So, here it is.

This story is my first memory that I can remember myself. It was when I was only 4 and a half years old.

At the tender age of 4 and a half. While My babysitter, PJ, was on her phone. I was watching Pbs television programming like Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood, Sesame Street, and Bill Nye the Science Guy. PJ decided to ask me would I like to see a movie. I said, “Yes,” then she kept on changing the channel until she found a channel with a movie playing. It happened to be playing Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Normally you would think a movie like T2 would scare a 4 ½ year old shitless, but at the moment that I saw it I loved it. The liquid metal terminator didn’t scare me, this movie kept my but glued to the floor. So much so, that when my parents came home I had watched it twice. A 24-hour marathon will let you do that. That night I didn’t let my parents change the channel at all. Finally, by the time I was tired, my parents were tired of the movie and I went to bed happy.

The next day I woke up as a happy little Terminator. Whatever my parents did to try and stop me from acting like a terminator didn’t work. I continued the charade for eight days. During those eight days I played it up. If I got hurt, I acted like I was a tough guy. By the end of those eight days I was banged and bruised, cut and scrapped. But I still kept it going, all the way up to my yearly pediatric check-up.

When I entered the clinic all of the nurse was surprised at how I looked but when they heard what I was trying to be they all adored me and said, “how cute."

I walked into the room with my family and stood there and waited for the doctor to come in. She took too long, so I decided to sit down and wait. Finally, she came in and said, “Hi their John, glad to see you today. Oh my, look at all of those cuts, what happened to you?” My parents then told her what happened. She asked me if I wanted to get checked and I responded that Terminators don’t have the organs you speak of. She laughed and said, “Ok, I’m still gonna check you.” She looked at my eyes and ears then checked my arms and legs, all the bruises and scrapes, all over she checked me. Finally, she checked my heart and lungs. At that moment I asked her, “what are you checking?” She told me that she was checking my heart and lungs. I asked her, “What are those?” She told me that my lungs were to help me breath and helped the heart in doing what it does, and the heart was the best thing about me, Keeping me alive. Then she said that everything was in working order and everything checked out.

Then she said, “John would you like to listen to your heart?” I was struck with fear at the thought of that at that time. She told me that there is nothing to be afraid of and that she would be gentle about it and she then took the stethoscope from around her neck, cleaned off the earpieces and told me to relax and listen. She made me take a deep breath then she put the ear pieces into my ears, then she placed the single bell onto my heart, very slowly, at the erb’s point, and for the first, time I heard my heart beat. As you would expect, for a child so young, my heart was racing around 120 bpm. I was fascinated by the noise of my heart that nothing anyone did to try and get my attention short of toughing me didn’t work. So, she left me, with her device to listen to my heart while she went and checked-up on another child patient. About 10 minutes later she came back and grabbed me by the left shoulder and asked for her stethoscope back, But something you wouldn’t expect from a 4 ½ year old is that my heartrate had dropped from 120 to around 80 bpm as the sound soothed me. Even she was surprised at it when she listened to me one more time before she left to go back to the other patient. My heart rate return to around 100 to 120, before she pulled the bell away. She told me that she was done with my exam, but she said that she had something for me and that we had to wait for her to return.

Once, she was done with the other child, she came back to the room I was in and said to close my eyes and to keep them closed no matter what. I did as she told me and then she placed the bell of an older stethoscope she had in storage, that looked exactly like her’s, onto my chest. It was cold, and I responded that it was as such, she again told me to keep my eyes closed and that this was mine to keep, as she placed the earpieces into my ears. When I heard my heartbeat again, I opened my eyes really quickly with an agape jaw, with eyes that she said sparkled. I said to her in a jumbled mess, “This… heart… mine… steth… thing…to keep?” She laughed, and said, “Yes, this steth is mine to keep and to listen to my heart or anyone else’s, whenever I wanted to. I was so excited that I stupidly picked up the bell and swung it back down creating a loud popping noise, which caused me to cry. She immediately took them out of my ears and hugged me, then she repeated herself. I calmed down and was happy as I left the clinic holding a “New” stethoscope from my doctor. As I left her clinic, I overhear her say to someone, I presume was her husband, she said to him, “We found another lover.” While still going to her clinic, well, their clinic, I received four more steths from her. By their, I mean that the clinic is run by her and her husband. He’ll retire next year, and she’ll retire in early 2020.
Thank you for all of the great memories Doc.

This story is finished, onto the next one.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

#27 2018-05-05 03:46:05

dechujoh64
PM Website

StormDragon92 wrote:

Imma go for the next one, Chapter 2.

Sorry it took so long, my new SNHU schooling program just strted and I have less time now, but I am still willinf and able to do this, just a bit slower.

Chapter 2: My Neighborly Experience: Crushes Ahoy!

The Neighbor in question for the following stories is the same person. She was my first friend, first crush and first interest. Even though I wanted her many times to be mine. She never was, and I am fine with her decision.

This story is the first time I was at least mentally attracted to her. Also, it’s my first Steth story with her. She was a big part of my life and for my love of everyone’s tickers.

About three and a half years later when I was eight, I walked over to PJ’s house one day to be babysat there instead of my house because she had to watch another friend’s daughter. It was a common thing for me. At that time, I had no interest in girls or women at that point until the end of this story. But I had brought along with me, a small bag of stuff to have fun at her house. In the bag was my Gameboy with a few games, a couple of manga books and my second stethoscope that I had gotten from the family doc.
The day went without a hitch, for several hours, until the daughter, lets call her Ash for now, got into my bag (for the game system) but instead on that day, pulled out my stethoscope. She asked me what this is? I pleaded for her to give it back. Like with any two other bickering children. This commotion brought out PJ from the kitchen. Calling for the two of us to calm down. Pj spotted the stethoscope in Ash’s hands and asked where Ash had gotten that from.  Ash dropped it, pointed at me and I ran to pick it up. Once I got it, Pj then asked me where I got it from and I explained to her that my doctor gave it to me. (Pj just to let everyone know, is a nurse. She has worked at different hospitals, so she has moved in and out of the house next to mine. She was also the babysitter on the street when she didn’t have to work at the hospital.)

Pj was surprised by this and asked me, “Does it work?” I responded with, “Yes, it does, wanna test it?” She said sure and took it from my hands and then she sat Ash up on the couch and asked of she could listen to her heart and lungs. Ash accepted with the demand that she gets to listen, too. Pj agreed and gave Ash a thorough steth checkup. Then Pj let Ash listen to herself, then let ash listen to her. After that was all said and done. She cleaned the bell and came over to me asked me to get up on the couch. I walked over and got myself onto the couch and sat there nervous, knowing what was about to occur.

She came up to me and asked me, “May I have a listen, John?” I couldn’t get out the word yes, so I shook my head, Yes. She then asked me to take off my shirt so she could hear better. I took it off, which before she even listened caused my heart to beat faster. When I did that Ash quipped, Look, we both have the same round things.” Pointing to my chest. Pj spoke loudly, “ASH!” Ash   chuckled and skipped away to the kitchen to pet the cats.

Then Pj turned back to me and then put the stethoscope in her ears and the bell onto my chest. Instantly she said, “Wow, it’s really fast, are you nervous, John? I shook my head with a jittery yes. At that moment I could no longer stare at her face. My eight year old eyes dropped down and stared a thousand yards down her shirt. This didn’t really affect me, as I was too scared anyways. After a minute of stething, she gently grabbed my chin and tilted my head to look straight into her eyes. Then she asked me to calm down and take deep breaths. This didn’t help I was almost hyperventilating at this point. I told Pj to place her hand on the middle of my back and to press upon the top of my chest with her other hand to arch my back. She hesitated at first, but I pushed her to do it, while she was still wearing the steth. When she did it, this immediately had an affect on me. My breathing slowed down to normal and my heartrate dropped back to normal, too. She listened to it happen and she was both scared and amazed. Because when that happened my heart rate went from around 130 to 60. When it went to 60, she whipped me back up. This caused my heartrate to jump back up to around 90. She then let out a sigh of relief and said that my heartrate drop scared her. She then said that she was amazed by it, too. Wondering why she asked me, “Why and how does that happen to me?” I responded that, “I don’t know why but that my doctor does it with the same results.” Other than my heartrate and my breathing slowing down I tend to look like I am blacking out, but I am completely conscious through it all. I can still do this today, just not standing up unless you are able to hold me up.

Once, even she calmed down I asked her if I could listen to her and she shook her head yes. Then I got to listen to her when she put the earpieces into my ears and she put the bell into my right hand, then she showed me all of the stething spots on her, trying her best not to expose herself, but accidentally she did when she moved it to the mitral position. This caused me to remember breastfeeding from my mother, I then got glassy eyed and she asked me, “why was I crying?” Something came over me and I collapsed onto her chest, crying for no apparent reason. She then spotted that her nipple was out and she held me close and took out the steth from my ears and then held my head. It rested at the top of her chest with my right ear making contact. I was able to hear her heartbeat again which this time it caused me to be relaxed a second time. I stopped crying and sighed, then I began to laugh. She asked, “What was so funny?”  I stopped laughing and began to listen again, then she pulled my head away and asked again, “John, what was so funny?” I then said to her, “one moment I was crying loudly, then the next I was not, all while listening to the same thing.” She got a kick out of that, too. After that she apologized about the nip slip and that turned me a nice shade of red. She then said to me, John, did I just...” I quickly turned my head away, then she said, “Well, what do you have to say about this?” I told her, “I think you are a beautiful lady and that I would like to be with you one day like my mom and dad.” She laughed once and said, “Thank you for the offer, John, but I have to respectfully decline.”

I then took my stethoscope off the couch and began to listen to my heartbeat as I was rejected. I sat there grumpy, if only just for a moment thanks to my heartbeat.

By the time my parent came and picked me up, I had almost completely forgot about this. I say almost, because if I did, you wouldn’t be reading about this.

This ends another story of my life. The Heartbeat is truly a Song of Storms, is it not?

#28 2018-05-05 14:20:05

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Okay out of the ones we have left here... How about 12?

Board footer