Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-05-06 11:56:10

Diff
Files: 139
PM

hearty dreams

You guys ever dream about hearts? I rarely dream at all but recently it's happened twice. Just last night I was dreaming about going through the long list of files I've recorded and trying to find the slowest one I could.

#2 2017-05-06 13:40:37

Deleted user #620

Re: hearty dreams

I've had my first cardiophilia dream ever about 3 weeks ago, if I recall correctly.

I was seated in a class when a classmate I used to know told the teacher he wasn't feeling well, so they sent him to the school nurse. When he came back, he was tied to a small EKG machine he was dragging next to himself, along with a BP cuff around his arm. It made me quite uncomfortable and I was trying hard to focus on the course instead of looking at the machine. I remember he had an irregular heart rate and tachycardia ranging from 150 to 186 bpm. His BP was also displayed but I can't remember the numbers. I wanted to ear steth him so bad lol. What a strange dream...

Last edited by EstebanM (2017-05-06 13:40:56)

#3 2017-05-06 19:28:24

HBrhody
No avatar found
Files: 5
PM

Re: hearty dreams

I copied and pasted this from my post "My heart dream"

"I had been uploading my heart dreams to HBP, but I’ll be placing them here now. I had this dream last night: I was with a woman cardiophile, and I was listening to her heartbeat through some sort of headset device that transmitted the sound for me and everyone to hear. Meanwhile, I was viewing myself and her through some sort of viewing monitor; it was as if I was watching the dream as a spectator.  While I was listening to her heart, the monitor was showing a close-up shot of the headset on her chest. Her heart very loud and very visibly pulsating her skin. When we switched roles, the monitor was showing both of us in full, with me lying down shirtless and her (fully clothed) astride me. She had a stethoscope and began listening to my heart. As she pressed the diaphragm to my chest, I grabbed hold of her hand and helped press it. I remember her saying, “That’s hot!” She had this open-mouthed, magical smile on her face that could light up the darkest and gloomiest of rooms. She then says “THAT IS SOOO HOT!” She is now laughing in amazement and with sheer joy, for this is the first time she has listened to someone’s heart. Along with her laughter, she starts glancing around and waving her arms as a way of ensuring that everyone knows just how she is feeling.
It took me over 30 minutes to fall back asleep, as I could not shake her image, laughter, and bliss from my head. She was so happy, like a kid on Christmas morning—all merry through and through.  I love heart dreams."

I seem to heart dreams quite frequently. If the dream affects me to a certain extent, I will write about it. Most of the heart dreams aren't worth writing about.

Last edited by HBrhody (2017-05-06 19:28:41)

Board footer