Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-11-12 07:12:40

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

New Boyfriend: conversion almost complete

So yeah guy I’ve been seeing that I’ve talked about... I’ve told him about my cardiophilia. I’ve let him listen to my heartbeat on video chat. You know the one.

Well we had a date last night. (Friday. Nov 10th) And he was going to spend the night. The date was wonderful. Flash forward to my bedroom. Both of us in our pajamas. It’s dark. We’re kissing. I dig out my stethoscope because I promised he could try it. I show him how to put the ear tips in and I hold the diaphragm to my chest. We resume kissing. I can feel my heart racing. I know he can hear it. After a while, I guided his hand to hold the diaphragm in place. When we both needed to breathe, we stopped kissing and he took the ear pieces out. He told me how much he loved listening to my heart. Then he let me steth him. He does have an irregular heartbeat, but it was still nice to hear it for the first time. I’d hear it skip and beat harder and faster.
Flash forward again and things are getting more heated. His head is on my chest and he’s touching me. He tells me how much he likes that too.
In the morning, (today: Saturday Nov 11) he had to leave earlier than I did, so we woke together and kissed and cuddled.  I ear stethed him a little and suddenly heard his heart start racing. A few minutes later, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

This afternoon, I asked about that. He admitted he was thinking about asking me to be his. I found that endearing.

When we spoke of our night together, he had this to say:
“I loved being able to kiss you while hearing each thump of your heart. It was even better when I was laying on your chest. I literally absolutely love laying on someone's chest and listening to their heart. It's so close and personal and everytime I hear your heart I like you even more.”

He’s definitely a keeper and I’m converting him into one of us slowly if I haven’t already!

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#2 2017-11-12 13:46:41

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: New Boyfriend: conversion almost complete

bakerstbabe221 wrote:

I ear stethed him a little and suddenly heard his heart start racing. A few minutes later, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Holy crap the two of you are adorable

#3 2017-11-12 18:52:20

bakerstbabe221
Files: 15
PM

Diff wrote:
bakerstbabe221 wrote:

I ear stethed him a little and suddenly heard his heart start racing. A few minutes later, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Holy crap the two of you are adorable

Haha thanks

"I should have fitted you with a cardiograph." -Eurus Holmes, The Final Problem (4x03)

#4 2017-11-16 02:06:31

Deleted user #402

well congrats wish you both the best

#5 2017-12-09 06:34:25

JBear74
Files: 1
PM

Congrats :)

Happy Heartbeats

Board footer