Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-09-08 04:44:08

Diff
Files: 139
PM

first

What was it like hearing your own heart beating for the first time?

I was just kind of screwing around on my phone in bed (kinda like I'm doing now) looking through the app store and I ran across heartbeat listener. Downloaded it, grabbed my headphones, pressed my phone into my chest and was kind of surprised at how calming it was, if that makes any sense. Next thing I knew I was walking up at 8AM and I had killed my phone battery overnight listening to my heartbeat.

#2 2018-05-04 15:43:52

scientist
Files: 8
PM

Re: first

It was like a personal goal being fulfilled. Such that I can't quite remember how the beat went, only the enchantment of having achieved the task.
The first time I got to hear it with a commercially-made stethoscope, though, it was palpitating madly!

A static electrical discharge will emanate from your swollen heart
While the doctor prescribes "rubber SOLES"
-Steam Powered Giraffe

#3 2018-05-06 02:00:22

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

Re: first

I can't recall exactly when I first listened to my heart beat, but I recall feeling mesmerized and a little uncomfortable at the same time. It made a strong impression and I became compelled to listen again whenever I could.

Board footer