Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2017-05-06 12:11:22

Diff
Files: 139
PM

loud and proud

Is there anything you guys do to show off your cardiophilia a bit? Any decorating or keychains or crocheted bears or anything? Just ran into this steth hanging out in a car and while its own is just a medical student it made me wonder if any of us do anything like that.

Sorry, guests aren't allowed to view files. If you want to participate on Heart2Heart please register for an account.

#2 2017-05-06 19:20:59

HBrhody
No avatar found
Files: 5
PM

Re: loud and proud

I hung a steth in the rearview mirror of my last car. The steth had a NYG cover on it, so I had an excuse for having it. My car was decked out in NYG paraphernalia; it blended right it. It's funny, when I'm walking down the road, I'm always looking at the oncoming cars to see if there's a steth hanging. I see one every so often. I really like it when a woman pulls up beside me a at a red light with one hanging. I turn and smile.

I have also worn that same stethoscope around my neck at a few concerts. Two of the times, I just wore it during tailgating, but one time, I walked into the show with it. I was wearing a
NYG tie-dye  shirt along with other NYG stuff, so it was fitting. People asked questions, but nobody, including myself, asked to use it. Even with intoxication, I was still to cowardly and embarrassed to try to get something going with it.

#3 2017-05-07 02:33:09

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Probably the only thing like that I have is the LED lighting in my room. Usually just ambient lighting to keep from tripping over my own feet at night, but sometimes I'll run idle animations on it, like a breathing or heart beating effect.

#4 2018-05-08 02:50:34

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

I'm shy about showing it off, but I'd like to get a realistic heart plush for my bed or a heart-shaped stress ball to keep in my bag. I think either of those would be quite cute.

Board footer