Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-05-09 04:20:04

Shadowheartsx
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Old School

a couple days ago I came apon an old school photo of me and two of my friends both of which were girls and it reminded me of my first meeting with them: I was a freshman in high school at the time and it was during a bio class where we were doing normal studies up until  about 30  minutes left of class when the teacher gets a call and has to leave  class room he calls  for free study witch usually meant do whatever you want until he either got back or the bell rang so like usual most of the class left the room and went out side  the only people left were me and two girls sitting next to each other, after a couple minutes of quiet i hear one of the girls rustle in her back pack a pull out a steth she got from somewhere and was asking the other girl if she could check her heart and the other girl agreed so the next thing i hear is two chairs scrape on the floor and a swish as one of the girls sits on the table and says she's ready  i  hear a light tap as the other steps in front of her and places the steth on her partner's chest, after a few seconds of silence i hear the one say that she cant hear anything and ask the other to try so they switch and anther few seconds go by and the second says she can't hear anything, at this point i turn around and see that both are wearing thick wool hooded sweatshirt and i gave a small chuckle the one standing looks behind the other and notices me with my head turned to them and asks what's so funny and i reply that they weren't getting anywhere with their hoodies were they and both shook their heads and asked if i would do anything different i said i would demonstrate if they wanted and  both nodded to which i stood up and took the steth from the one standing and turned to the one sitting on the table who had by now turned a bright shade of red  and watched as I put the ear pieces in and gave a small look of surprise when i  took the bell and slid it under her sweatshirt to put it on top of her t shirt she had underneath, i heard her heart beating a rapid tandem as i moved the bell around then let the other girl listen and stood back as she used the steth once she was finished they swapped places and asked me if there were other ways to do it so i asked the girl on the table to shuck off her sweatshirt, once she had done that i showed them how to ear steth and just normal using their hand to feel where the strongest beats were. after that they tried doing all 3 and swapped places as i went back to my own table but before i could reach my chair i felt 2 pairs of hands grab my arms and  bring me back to the table where they had me sit while they took turns stething and ear stething me and all 3 of us managed to hear each other's heart 2 different ways in the span of 20 mins,

- after that meeting we would when class provided of course check each other heartbeats, mine usually ended up being the fastest due to the facts that a.i rode my bike ever day to school and they would always somehow be at the bike rack waiting for me and b. neither of them knew about my passion for hearts until a few weeks after the meeting when one of them had grabbed the wrong binder in class

Board footer