Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2018-08-02 02:32:18

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

Discovering the cardiophile community

How did you feel when you first found out that other people also loved hearts?

In my case, I learned that cardiophiles existed online a few years ago (although I didn't know of the word 'cardiophile' back then). I felt relieved when I read about others' feelings and experiences of hearts/heartbeats. It was reassuring to know that I wasn't alone in my intense interest in the human heart, and also felt less like a weirdo. I read the online blog "Something Like a Heart" years ago, which contributed to helping me accept how I felt about the heart.

#2 2018-08-11 03:50:00

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: Discovering the cardiophile community

I think my reaction was "hey this is pretty cool." I mean I guess I knew that there were others but I didn't ever figure there'd be gathering places around hearts. It's very cool that there are, and so many of them too. Went from something I'd probably keep mostly to myself to something I could connect to other people through.

#3 2018-08-16 10:30:43

pallavi
Files: 0
PM

Re: Discovering the cardiophile community

WoW.  I am not alone. For years i thought i was the only one who is fascinated by hearts. If  i had not found u guys i would have visited a psychiatrist.

This user has chosen to protect their privacy by hiding their posts from non-members. To see everything Heart2Heart has to offer, you can register for a free account here!

Board footer