Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-02-07 17:17:04

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 5 the cerrera with Pryskorene history Cheetah heart

Chapter 5 the cerrera with Pryskorene
The next day on the hill, I arrived and Pryskorene was there with sports clothes and her red stethoscope, and Michael told me ready, to run with me and get to the top of the hill, we will wear these heart rate watches and measure our heart rates, let's see who has the strongest heart, in that Pryskorene sees my heart rate monitor and my rhythm marked 90 beats per minute, in that Pryskorene tells me your heart is always going, in that he tells me I want to listen to him, he uses his stethoscope and begins to listen to my heart, in That makes me a little nervous and my heart rate goes up a little, my heart rate meter read 110 beats per minute, in that Pryskorene tells me your heart beats very strong and something fast, tatuntatuntatuntatuntatun, I love your racing heart, now I want you to listen to mine, in that she takes off the red stethoscope and puts the olives in my ears and brings the stethoscope to me so that I can listen to her heart, in that I listen to her super racing heart, and she tells me You hear how fast my heart is, since I was a child I have had a very fast heart, that is why your heart caught my attention Michael, it is like mine, it is very reactive, when I was a child my first experience with beats was At school, when a teacher brought stethoscopes to listen to the heartbeat and learn about the circulatory system, when I became the test girl, the teacher started listening to my heart with the stethoscope and Pryskorene told me you are nervous, because your little one Heart beats very fast and very strong, in that I had said yes, because in fact it was, in that the teacher said, some volunteer who wants to listen to Pryskorene's heart, in that two boys and three girls passed, one boy She said that my heart beat like that of a hummingbird, another like that of a little mouse, a girl after listening to my heart, made me listen to hers and I was also a little nervous because I heard her racing heart, in that she told me c I believe that we both have mouse hearts, then they put us all running on the court, we listened to our hearts racing after running, and we counted the beats per minute of our teammates, in this case I had to team up with the girl who He said we had the heart of a mouse, we wrote down our heart rates and compared them with those of other colleagues, mine was the highest of all, of a group of 40 children, after that they took me to a cardiologist, who reviewed me, and that's when I decided to study this beautiful career in cardiology, he listened to my heart with his stethoscope and told me these nervous Pryskorene, I notice your little one Heart very racing, in that I answer yes, I was very nervous, after I heard it, I said do you want to hear your own heart Pryskorene, in that I said yes of course, in that he puts the olives in my ears and puts the bell on me of the stethoscope on my chest and I listen to my strong and fast heart, and the cardiologist asks me what do you hear Pryskorene, and I tell him my heart beats pumping pumpum, in that he told me do you want to hear mine, in that I say yes and I listen to the The cardiologist's heart was slow and strong, ba-bum ba-bum, and he asked me what you listen to Pryskorene, and I told him his heart beats very slow compared to mine, it does tum-tum tum-tum, that's why he tells me I I am an adult, adult hearts are slower than that of a child, because over time the heart grows and becomes stronger, and that of the athletes more, because they train very hard, I for example practice the marathon race, after that I told him, from now on I want to be when I grow up cardiologist, in that the cardiologist told me Pryskorene seems fine to me if you work hard and study hard you can be a great cardiologist and save many lives and take care of the hearts of many people so that they are healthy and very strong, in that I said then it would be like a superhero, because it would save the lives of many people, in that the cardiologist told me if you would be a superhero, after that they did more tests and I came out well, that's why I understand you Michael about your nerves, It was also hard for me at first to control them, now Michael you want to listen to your own heart, in that I said yes, and Pryskorene puts her red stethoscope on me and places the bell on my chest I listen to my very racing heart, tumtumtumtumtumtumtum, and after One minute I take it off and Pryskorene asks me what did you hear Michael, I told him my heart beating at full speed pumpumpumpum, in that Pryskorene told me I think you also have a heart of a mouse like mine, we have hearts of a mouse, well Michael, let's go To run to the top of the hill, whoever loses, invites dinner today, in that we ran very hard until we reached the top, I think Pryskorene got tired before me, I rest a little and I got to the top first, my heart It was very accelerated and beating very hard in my chest, in that Pryskorene looks at my heart rate monitor and sees 201 beats per minute, and he tells me you beat me Michael, your heart is very strong and fast, let me listen to him, in that he hears it and says your heart beats like crazy, tuntuntuntuntun, now listen to mine Michael, in that I was listening to Pryskorene's heart super ultra accelerated, and beating very hard in his chest, and then he tells me, look Michael, mine, it only reached 197 beats per minute at most, I got tired and decided to rest for a while, now it only beats at 187 beats per minute, yours already goes down very fast to 60 beats per minute, it shows that I need to do more condition, come and sit down for a while and enjoy the Sunset on the top of the hill and enjoy nature, thanks for this beautiful moment Michael, I really like being your personal cardiologist, today I invite you to dinner, come to my house and have dinner, because tomorrow you have a test with the best mountain biker the silnoye cardiology student, she has a stronger heart than mine and her heart rate is very slow, 40 beats per minute and she is also an international champion winning first place in cycling in 5 consecutive years, having a gold medal in olimp I admire her a lot, she is a champion, she started cycling since she was 10 years old, at dinner we talked about our hobbies and plans, I told her that I planned to be fifth dan in taekwondo and become a martial arts teacher, in the end I finished the dinner and I went to rest for my next silnoye test.

Board footer