Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-02-21 17:19:54

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

cheetah heart Chapter 7 the melody of the heart of the cheetah and it

Chapter 7 the melody of the heart of the cheetah and its dance
The next day I arrive with Kurisutaruhato, and he says hi Michael, ready for your last test and in that I say yes, well Michael, you can call me Kuri, we are going to prepare you, I am going to make you dance a piece of ballet that I dance for two years, in which when I performed the choreography, they connected some electrodes to my chest and connected them to a giant horn, in which they emitted my heartbeat beating fast and strong, while I was dancing the choreography, it was one of the moments most enjoyable of my life, and one of the reasons why I ended up deciding to study cardiology, was a presentation to promote heart care, finally the heart is an engine, which circulates blood, like a car engine that circulates the fuel of the car so that it can move, in fact they say that the heart is so strong that it could with its simple pumping, move a car for a certain time, the sound of the heartbeat is like a melody, a song, emitted by a music box, like a music box that emits its song and the toy ballerina moves to the rhythm of that song, that's what I was trying to emulate in the dance of two years ago, now we will see what melody your music box Michael, how fast are those rhythms of your music box, that is your heart, now I will listen to your heart before we start the test, But first I want to do an experiment with you I want you to listen to mine while I listen to your heart at the same time, that we touch the palms of our hands to the rhythm of our heartbeat, you moving the palm of your hand to the rhythm of my heart and I to the rhythm Michael comes from your heart, in that Kuri takes out two stethoscopes, one black and one green, she gave me the green one and she put on the black one, in that we both put on the stethoscopes and listened to the other's heart, I listened to the heart of Kuri beating at a rate neither slow nor fast at a rate that could be considered normal, 70 beats per minute perhaps, and I was moving the palm of my hand colliding with hers, but the palm of her hand was moving much faster colliding with the mine at a fairly fast speed, perhaps because of the speed of my heartbeat faster than hers, due to my nerves, in that she tells me smiling, your music box emits a quite moved melody, as if it were a song of heavy rock , heavy metal, I love the melody of your heart Michael, Well, a minute has passed now, we will go on to the next test, the dance, in which he prepares me, he places electrodes on a heart monitor and a giant horn, the sound of my beats emitted by my heart sounded very fast in the horn, the Nerves always beat me, in that I start the dance that lasts 11 minutes I finish it and my heart beating quite fast, Kuri tells me, a beautiful melody emitted your heart and beautiful dance steps that you performed, your heart if it supports a high dance very well intensity, you followed well the dance instructions presented on the TV screen and followed the choreography perfectly, your slim body is perfect for dancing, you have a talent for ballet Michael and very good elasticity, your heart rate was very fast during the second half of the choreography, but the sound of your rapid heartbeat emitted by the giant horn was super beautiful, well you have gone through all the tests, Michael, you are ready for it To the marathon race that comes in 15 days, you will run against the best runners in the world, there will be 10 runners that you will face, 5 men and 5 women, all monitored and their heartbeats will be recorded in audios, through special microphones, to have record the reaction of the heart in extreme conditions and finish our thesis, on how to improve the performance of the heart in high intensity sport, we three silnoye, Pryskorene and I your servant, we will be your assistants in the race and we will be monitoring you, and recording your heartbeat, all the time until the marathon is over, we will give you the water and whatever you need when you get to the rest stations, well Michael, get ready because I want you to show several cardiology students from our institution, that you You were the best prepared and you beat the best in the world, those gold medals in taekwondo that you have from the two consecutive Olympic games that you won are worth it in that I said okay I'll be ready for that day.

Board footer