Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-02-28 18:48:55

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Chapter 8 the hermes marathon and the birth of the cheetah legendary s

Chapter 8 the hermes marathon and the birth of the cheetah legendary speed
The day of the marathon arrives and in the race tournament called by the way Hermes in reference to the god of speed and messenger of the Greek gods, in that appear the 5 runners that I would face from different countries, most of the African continent, a Ethiopian, Nigerian, United States, Jamaican, Brazilian and an Algerian, each with their respective cardiologists, and cardiologists, I was the only Mexican, with a team made up of only female cardiologists, the other teams were mixed, two cardiologists and a cardiologist , two cardiologists and a cardiologist, that's where my team of three female cardiologists arrive, Pryskorene, silnoye and Kuri ready to monitor me and prepare for the race, in that the presenter says, all the runners ready, the best in the world will run today, To demonstrate the strength of the legs and the heart, we will see the limits of the human body, for this the cardiology students of the Rene Laennec school will monitor the runners h Until the end of the race and we will know who will be the cup winner with the Hermes shoe with wings and a heart inside the shoe, showing the runner with the strongest legs and heart in the world, for the second and third place some medals With a heart with wings demonstrating the speed of the wings, well a team of cardiology students, calibrate the hearts and legs of your competitors, because the race will last 5 hours although it depends on the runner it may last less because the distance is calculated so that a Marathon runner lasts 5 hours to reach the goal, these 5 hours is more than a marathon, there will be brief pauses, so that the cardiologists check the status of the runner and make the decision whether or not to leave the race, in that Pryskorene tells me come Michael we have an hour to prepare for the race, in that I go to a room with silnoye and Kuri, and Pryskorene, he places a special microphone on my chest where he tells me nervously, I feel the pounding of your heartbeat, you must relax Michael, we must relax your heart to the lowest resting heart rate possible, to give it to the race judges, the idea of this race is to test how strong the heart is, what is its limit, and how to improve performance of the same in competitions, to avoid what we call sudden death in sports, it is a very important investigation for the area of cardiology, this microphone will record your heartbeat before, during and after the race in a file, and I will be the one I will monitor the sounds of your heart, now Silnoye will be in charge of recording the electrical activity of your heart before, during and after the race through the electrocardiogram and the heart monitor, in that Silnoye, she puts another very small device on my chest , and he tells me your heart is beating hard Michael, relax, everything will be fine, we will be taking care of you, anything that feels strange or that you feel that you can no longer continue in the race will give us ices, to raise the flag and press the button that you are retiring, finally this race is not an ordinary marathon race, it is a race to test the limits of the human body in extreme conditions and we do not want you to hurt yourself, as long as To win, it is better to take care of that beautiful and valuable heart that you have, in that silnoye says it is your turn Kuri, to place the last measuring device on Michael, in that Kuri says I will put this last device on your chest, it is an echo cardiograph very high-tech portable, like the other meters, I will monitor the image and structure of your heart, I will see how your heart is contracting and with what force, I will be checking your music box and I will be tuning it, well Michael now breathe deeply and exhale, and now Pryskorene will listen to your heart and we will try to Reassure you as much as we can to present an acceptable resting heart rate, understood Michael, that's where I say understood, that's where Pryskorene tells me anything we also have defibrillators, plates to revive your heart in case something bad happens, hopefully no and your heart will resist the whole race, I know your heart is very strong Michael now that I am listening to it beats very fast but it goes down little by little and its heartbeat is very strong, I love that sound, in that Silnoye says to Pryskorene, how does Michael's heart sound? In the heart monitor and the electrocardiogram it indicates that his heart rate is lowering from being very high due to the nerves, in that Pryskorene says he sounds very strong and calmer, his heartbeat is strong, in that Silnoye asks Kuri, How does he look? Michael's heart? Kuri mentions the structure looks good, his ventricles and atria are contracting strong and stable, slowing down the speed of contractions, the valves look good closing opening without apparent obstructions, in that Silnoye tells me, well Michael your heart reached its maximum resting time, 42 beats per minute, very good hope you try to maintain a frequency lower than 80 beats per minute for most of the race, Finally, he will win, the one who makes his heart take longer to reach its maximum beats per minute, for no reason Michael seeks to exceed 190 beats per minute unless it is for a very small section at the end of the race we cannot risk To overwork your heart and not your legs, the lower you keep your heart rate the better, the longer it will take for the lactic acid to appear, understood boy, that's what I say to Silnoye, understood, that's what the three of you tell me, good luck! Michael, you can, and do your best, enjoy the race, in that Silnoye at the end tells me the latest recommendations, we will be telling you the state of your heart every hour, in the middle of the race there will be a pit area in where they will give the runners water and let them rest for 5 minutes, understood Michael, take advantage of all the pauses and breaks so that you can catch your breath and decrease your heart rate as much as possible, in that I say to Silnoye understood, I enter the track and the other 5 runners are ready to start the most extreme race in the world.
On the track I see Pryskorene wearing red headphones with a drawing of anatomical hearts on the earmuffs, apparently she is using them to listen to my heartbeat, during the race, among the judges was the famous swimmer Dana Bolt , who in her days as a competitor had detected an arrhythmia that made her heart race to 240 beats per minute, but after surgery she had at a young age, she recovered and did not prevent her from winning many competitions at the Olympic level, I think she is a guest, because finally this race seeks to test the limits of the heart, and her heart was a record that exceeds the theoretical value that a healthy and normal heart is supposed to exceed in rate of beats per minute, well in that begins the race at the shot of the count of 3 in that we begin to run, and the race begins, I did not run so fast due to the instructions given by silnoye, so as not to raise my pace much c Ardiaco, the other competitors ran at a fairly high speed, in that Silnoye tells me do not press yourself, hold on, you must be like Pryskorene's favorite animal, the cheeta that runs at high speeds for a few moments, the cheetah's heart is so strong that At a heart rate of 250 beats per minute, it gives enough energy to the animal's legs to run at extraordinary speeds, it is the fastest land animal in the world, and even though its resting heart rate is 120 beats per minute, let's go Michael, you can, I'll tell you when you give everything you have to give to win, your heart must endure the entire race as well as your legs, your frequency is now 150 beats per minute, try to maintain that rhythm for the remaining three hours, in that I lasted maintaining that running speed for two hours, when the pits arrived, there were those who gave me water and in that Silnoye tells me your heart rate is 165 beats per minute, keep it like that M ichael, in that Pryskorene tells me your heart is heard very loud Michael, it shows that he is working hard, you can keep it at that speed as much as you can, in that Kuri tells me Michael your heart valves close and open fast, but they look good, Keep it at that speed for another hour, that's when I keep running, at the end of the third hour I reach another pit area, where they give me water, and Silnoye tells me you can increase the speed of your legs more, your heart rate is at 180 beats per minute is already somewhat high, but it still does not reach your theoretical maximum, you must give a little more so that you begin to pass the competitors, some are already getting tired, for maintaining such high running speeds, and they thundered, it is That is why you already surpassed two competitors and one withdrew, due to fatigue, currently you are in third place you only need to overcome the Ethiopian and the Nigerian, come on you can Michael, in that Pryskorene tells me you can Michael your heart sounds very fast but strong, that sound pleases me, it is the sound of victory, in that Kuri tells me your heart contracts and relaxes very quickly, but you can see that it is a very strong muscle, it is a heart with a lot of strength, come on, you can , in that reaching the fourth hour I surpassed the Nigerian, being already in second place, at that moment I reached the rest area and drank little water, to avoid the famous horse pain and resist, my legs already ached from the effort and the lactic acid, but already It was close, I was about to reach the goal in an hour, and my heart is not working at almost 90 percent I think, but if it was beating fast, in that Silnoye, Michael tells me it is time to force your body to give all your speed, 20 minutes before you reach the goal you will give all your strength and speed, currently your heart rate is 185 beats per minute you are almost at your theoretical maximum, you must give it your all, understood, that's what Pryskorene tells me your heart sounds good, that heart rate still pleases me, cheer up! There is little to go, in that Kuri tells me your heart moves fast but well, take heart! I move fast and with precisely 20 minutes to go, the Ethiopian was there, running like a Gazelle, he was a true antelope, in that Pryskorene me He says you can Michael, maybe he runs like a Gazelle, but you are a cheetah, you are fast with a big and strong heart, catch your prey and defeat it, in that I run with all my possible speed, in that silnoye your heart tells me It's beating like crazy, I hit 199 beats per minute, now it's going up to 201, Michael do not overload yourself, if you want you can slow down a little, but I was 3 minutes from the half, I was overtaking the Ethiopian, and in the end I managed to overcome the Ethiopian, reaching the goal, in that Silnoye tells me you did it Michael , your heart is beating at 208 beats per minute, but it is already going down because you went to bed quickly, in that I said to Silnoye thank you for caring ufufuf for me, ufufufufuf I feel my heart beating very strongly, and ufufufufufuf my body is shaking, ufufufufufufufuf my legs are super sore, ufufufufufufufuf I think I gave my maximum of my maximum, ufufufufufufufuf I tested the limits of the human body, ufufufufufuf I won the 5 hour marathon in that Silnoye tells me never worry like this Michael! We all worry a lot about you, your heart was at its peak, there was a risk of cardiac arrest due to the excessive effort you gave, even though your heart is very strong, you should not overload it so much, in that I said to silnoye, I'll take ufufuf into account, but I definitely wanted to win, that's why my team of cardiologists leave the room where they were monitoring me and give me a final check, silnoye, touch my chest, Pryskorene listens to my heart with her stethoscope, and Kuri, takes the pulse putting his hand on my neck, and looking at his watch, and says Michael's heart calm, I already reached its resting rate at 90 beats per minute at this moment, in that I see the Ethiopian, being carried by his team of cardiologists, and in that my team of cardiologists, they pick me up and tell me you did it, they are going to give you the cup first and then we are going to rest, in that the famous swimmer Dana Bolt appears to give me the cup, and I says Michael you have proven that you are the man with n the strongest heart and legs in the world, when this is finished, the swimmer is told that if they can hear her heart, in that the swimmer says yes and they put a special microphone on her chest and a giant horn like the ones Kuri used in my last test, and her heart beats strong, a little fast but strong within normal values 90 beats per minute, in that the swimmer said, my heart is a sample that despite my little problem, it was not an impediment to fulfill my dream of Olympic champion, in that the microphone is removed and the competition ends and well this is the end From this story, in the end I was nicknamed the cheetah because of the high speed I achieved at the end of the race, breaking a record, and beating the fastest man in the world at that time.
End thank you very much for reading it

Board footer