Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#1 2022-03-08 18:33:25

miguel004
Files: 57
PM Website

Cheetah heart modeling agency the birth of a hero.

Cheetah heart modeling agency the birth of a hero.
After beating the fastest man in the world, a strange modeling agency contacted me to do some work for a portable stethoscope company, and for me to participate as a model, I told them that I did not have a good body, that I was very thin, in that they told me there was no problem, they just want me to promote the new wheel-shaped stethoscope, portable heartbeats, this device was capable of sending the sounds of the patient's heartbeat to any social network platform, even listening to it in real time, it was wonderful, since I had the possibility to record the heartbeat during the exercise, without any interference, I arrive at the agency called Cardia Modeling Agency, the receptionist tells me to sit in the waiting room She was a beautiful girl with green eyes and black hair and she asked me, are you Michael, the fastest runner in the world, and I said yes, it's me, in that she tells me, you're a celebrity around here at the agency, because of your feat in the Hermes race, you are an elite athlete, I think that is why they did not hesitate to call you for this agency dedicated to providing models to the most prestigious stethoscope manufacturers in the world of medicine, The owner of the agency will receive you personally, the cardiologist Mary Smith, in that the receptionist tells me after waiting half an hour to go to Mary Smith's office in that the woman sees me that I enter her office and she asks me, Michael ready for work? In that I answer ready, the cardiologist Mary tells me well this agency is dedicated to fitness and to sending videos of the models that do certain physical exercises, for the clients, in your case the company strong beats contacted me and asked you to be their official model, due to your prestige as champion and fastest runner in the world, in the Hermes race, now I will have to carry out some medical tests, with my cardiology assistants, to see if you are fit or not for the work that is needed, it will only be a review of routine you are already used to, I imagine, I received, information from your cardiologist friends who evaluated you during the Hermes race process, and now they are part of your sports medical team, so we will see how strong that heart is now, well let's start, you will work with our most experienced model Sandra, I will make your hearts work very hard, because the client requires to promote that their product can record sounds of heartbeats to very high speeds and with a very clear sound, in that I go to the cardiovascular evaluation area, they examine me, in the stress test, and other medical tests, at the end, Dr. Mary sees the results of my tests and tells me, interesting, you are a nervous boy, your heart beats very fast, especially in the tests, your frequency at rest was 90 beats per minute, in others from 100 to 108 beats per minute, but apparently everything indicates that you are fine, in the stress test your maximum was 200 to 201 beats per minute, this information is good because it means that your heart passes the test and the profile that the client needs to promote their new product, in that the next day they pass me the photography and video area, there was the model Sandra, ready to work with me, in a sports top and sports shorts ready to work and sweat, literally, they pass me by with the makeup artists and the wardrobe girls and she puts my shorts on sporty, and i p they repair it by putting the product on my chest stuck to it, it was just a white wheel, that's what I ask the locker room woman, this is the stethoscope, to that she answers yes Michael, that's it, now she's recording and streaming your heartbeats on several social networks, promoting the product, its sound quality, and now you will go with Sandra to make two videos and a photo session, it will be fast and you will be calm, now your heartbeat will be famous on the internet, and we are your fans, you are very athletic, slim but athletic, I think that one day a girl will go after your bones, well Michael, now to work, in that the cardiologist Smith directs a photographer who starts taking pictures of both of us, the model Sandra greets me and tells me is this your first time Michael? In that I answer yes, in that she answers me nervous right, don't worry everything will be fine my name is Sandra I have done many jobs here from running on a treadmill, to doing exercise sessions comparing my heart rate with another model, this is the first time I work with a male model, here between us my heart is fast, my maximum has been 198 to 200 beats per minute, and yours in that I answer they have registered from 200 to 201 beats per minute, in that she tells me! wow! That's very fast too, because right now your heart is beating very fast just like mine because of your nerves, in that I tell her if I believe that, in that she tells me to see let me listen to it, I'll put my ear on your chest and I will listen, in that he puts his ear and listens to my heart, and tells me wow! Great, cool, your heart is very fast, it beats like a machine gun, you're very nervous, well she tells me now I'll let you listen to mine Michael, don't be shy, in that she brings my head closer and puts it on her chest , and I hear her heart beating very fast, bumbumbubumbumbumbum, in that she tells me do you hear it, how fast it is beating, in that I tell her, yes, it is very fast, and pleasant, in that I stop listening, and she tells me I believe that we will be good friends, now less nervous, everything will be fine, in that I tell her friends, in that she tells me you have to be less shy, because finally here, you will show your strong heart to the world, in that we both spend to make the videos , the first we both did a three-minute maximum stress test, on a treadmill, our heart rates were recorded by the new product to be promoted, ending my maximum heart rate was one beat to two higher than Sandra, and the second was a workout session For another three minutes our heart rates were equal, at the end of the photo session, with the device placed on our chests, finishing, the cardiologist Mary Smith, tells us excellent work guys, thank you very much for your time.
Some ideas were taken from the original story CHAPTER 1:THE INTERNSHIP by author annienew6789

Board footer