Heart2Heart

Serving the cardiophile community since 2016.

You are not logged in.

There is a small ad here.
We'd love you forever if you would donate or whitelist our site/disable your adblocker.

#21 2017-04-26 14:10:05

Diff
Files: 139
PM

Re: Why do you like hearts?

Probably some weird psychological stuff like how a foot fetish is really common because of the physical closeness of the foot part of the brain is to the sexy time part of the brain.

#22 2017-04-27 16:54:22

T145
No avatar found
Files: 0
PM

Diff wrote:

Probably some weird psychological stuff like how a foot fetish is really common because of the physical closeness of the foot part of the brain is to the sexy time part of the brain.

It isn't though. :P Well, not compared to some other parts, anyway. lol

#23 2017-04-27 17:02:48

shyboy1123
PM

It's really hard to say why. I can remember far back having an interest.

My first experience I can remember was probably at age 6 or 7 in the first grade. The local paramedics gave us a demonstration of their equipment. One of those was an EKG machine. They hooked me up and demonstrated for the class what an EKG was. So there I was, standing in front of the class with a machine showing my heartbeat to 20 or so people. It was exciting, but a little scary too. I just knew that I liked it.

Same today. I can't put a why to it. I just do. Perhaps it's an intimacy thing, and being close to another person.

#24 2017-04-28 20:53:01

supersoaker9
No avatar found
PM

Pretty simple for me: it shows our true selves. Anybody could put on a face, or hide their emotions... but the heart reveals it all. I'm constantly flustered by movies, shows or videos that showcase when a heart starts racing inside someone due to any situation. It's just really hot, knowing instantly how that person (or character) truly feels in the moment. Been like that ever since I could remember.

#25 2017-04-28 21:23:11

Diff
PM

supersoaker9 wrote:

Pretty simple for me: it shows our true selves. Anybody could put on a face, or hide their emotions... but the heart reveals it all. I'm constantly flustered by movies, shows or videos that showcase when a heart starts racing inside someone due to any situation. It's just really hot, knowing instantly how that person (or character) truly feels in the moment. Been like that ever since I could remember.

My man.

This is exactly my thoughts. I'm pretty sure I've almost said those exact words in the past. You can put on a face but there's no hiding from your heart.

Last edited by Diff (2017-04-28 21:23:41)

#26 2017-04-28 21:47:13

shyboy1123
PM

supersoaker9 wrote:

Good answer. Found the words I could not.

#27 2017-04-28 22:59:41

paperpenguin
Files: 3
PM

supersoaker9 wrote:

See, here's a fair question I legitimately think needs exploring: how does this fit together when one developed this interest as a little kid, like a lot of us have? I'm pretty sure kindergarten me wasn't this poetic and introspective. :lol:

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those rap guys' girlfriends.

#28 2017-04-29 22:29:15

Diff
PM

paperpenguin wrote:
supersoaker9 wrote:

See, here's a fair question I legitimately think needs exploring: how does this fit together when one developed this interest as a little kid, like a lot of us have? I'm pretty sure kindergarten me wasn't this poetic and introspective. :lol:

Idk just because a kindergartner couldn't put those words together doesn't mean the thought behind them wasn't there. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe you had a totally different motive.

#29 2017-06-18 18:20:58

Mizuki
PM

They sound and look cute? XD

Word Pump is sexy

#30 2018-05-07 07:56:14

PineMarten
Files: 1
PM

I have many reasons for liking hearts: Since we're born with one, they're easily accessible. Many people will have their original hearts for a lifetime. So I think it's easy to feel or listen to your heartbeat. Hearts also vary by person, even though they all follow a basic rhythm. I enjoy how animated, warm, and alive the heart is as an organ, and the way it feels in my chest. I find the sound it makes comforting and exciting, depending on the heart's tempo and intensity. I can focus in the moment on a heartbeat, so it helps me feel grounded in reality too. Hearts are dynamic and I can't help appreciating the differences between a gentle and fierce beat. They react to emotion, exercise, stress, drugs and so on. So they just feel more interactive compared to some organs.

Also, I'm awed by the fact that hearts beat without our conscious control. They're strong but they're also fragile in some ways. The romantic and cultural associations with the heart are also fascinating and fun to learn about. Hearts are mundane, yet special since they're so personal. There's also a large diversity in hearts since many animals have one (or even 3, in squids). Humans usually have just one so it's unique (except in special medical situations). The heart's anatomy looks fascinating and beautiful, with its many parts like the valves, heart strings, coronary arteries, the trabeculae carnae (musclar ridges in ventricles).

Board footer